Saved By the Bell!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Heck, that could have been an idea for an episode in season 14 or so(I don't know how many seasons there were, but it seems that it ran FOREVER and a day)

Daniel
There was 5 Origanial Seasons w/ Zack,Slater, Lisa and Screech ( Kelly and Jessie Left in the middle of Season 5) then there was 1 season ( 19 Eps) of College and 2 more of the New Clas

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Don't forget the Jr. High Version, Good Morning Miss Bliss, with Belding, Zack, Lisa, and Screech

JJandJanice

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Well, it seems like Mario Lopez (Slater) and Mark-Paul Gossalar (Zack) have had the most successful and active careers since Saved By the Bell out of the whole cast.
I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you on that.

What about Tiffany Amber (Kelly), she is the one that was able to break away from the show with just about no problem, going from the sweet "Saved by the Bell" to the more nasty "Bevily Hills 90210", and since than, she has gone on to many movies (Ladies Man and others) and guest spots on other tv shows (Just shoot me and others). Tiffany is the only one found work after the show with no problems, with Mario Lopez as a close second. Mark Paul had a hard time for awhile til he got better breaks with the movie "Dead Man on Campus" and the show "NYPD Blue."

But without the question the hardest to find work would have to go to Elizabeth Berkly (Jesse) and starring in horrid movie like "Showgirls" did her no good at all.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I watched the original "Good Morning Miss Bliss" show all the time too. I even remember when they were first advertising it on the Disney channel. But for some reason it just wasn't as good as Saved By the Bell. The kids just seemed really, i don't know, down all the time.

Showgirls had a good story, it just didn't come together as a great film.

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
There was 5 Origanial Seasons w/ Zack,Slater, Lisa and Screech ( Kelly and Jessie Left in the middle of Season 5) then there was 1 season ( 19 Eps) of College and 2 more of the New Clas

Anyone know why Kelly and Jessie left? I've always wondered that. They left and then the new girl Tory came in. Also, didn't they come back for the end of the series with the graduation and everything and Tory disappeared? What was up with that? And how many proms did they actually have?

I loved Saved By the Bell. It was one of those shows that defined my generation.

Teheheman

Reaction score
What about Screech? Talk about a hard road. He's now a comedian who beat up Horshack. It's kinda like Urkel, or Gary Coleman. No matter what they do, they will ALWAYS be immortalized in that role for all eternity.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Anyone know why Kelly and Jessie left? I've always wondered that. They left and then the new girl Tory came in. Also, didn't they come back for the end of the series with the graduation and everything and Tory disappeared? What was up with that? And how many proms did they actually have?
Yeah really, I mean it sort of made sense for Kelly and Jesse to come back for graduation. But to have Tory for nearly every episode leading up to graduation and then suddenly kicking her off was insane!

Yeah it looked like they had a lot of proms, but actually a lot of them were just "winter formal" things. lol

Personally, it always bothered me when they were suddenly able to sing professionally and play instruments in random episodes!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
What about Screech? Talk about a hard road. He's now a comedian who beat up Horshack. It's kinda like Urkel, or Gary Coleman. No matter what they do, they will ALWAYS be immortalized in that role for all eternity.

Daniel
OMG, he fought Horshack? When did this happen? How could I miss that? :eek: lol! That's hilarious!

I was watching the other day, and Hayley Mills (I think?) was on it. It was weird. Was that a pilot, or something? I missed the beginning, but the end had the same theme song. It was on TBS.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
that was the Jr. High show, Good Morning Miss Bliss, they changed the theme song and title to Saved by the Bell

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I was watching the other day, and Hayley Mills (I think?) was on it. It was weird. Was that a pilot, or something? I missed the beginning, but the end had the same theme song. It was on TBS.

Yeah that was Hayley Mills as teacher Miss Bliss. That was when SBTB first started and the kids (Zack, Screech, Lisa, and a couple other kids) were in junior high. I think this was only for 1 or 2 seasons though. She was basically the lead character at the time.