Saved By the Bell!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I love Saved By the Bell! Definitely one of the best shows ever!:smile: Zack is the coolest ever! The gang always reminded me of Archie and the gang (best comic series ever) And I've seen Good Morning, Miss Bliss and Saved By the Bell, and Saved By the Bell: The College Years and Saved By the Bell: The New Class and I love them all.
(I remember watching back in 1988 when Good Morning, Miss Bliss first started- and being confused when I saw a show with a different theme song and some new characters in addition to Mr. Belding, Zack, Screech and Lisa with a different name- Saved By the Bell- in 1989! But the revamping really helped the show get megapopular and continue to last.)
Here's a real blast from the past for the fans who remember watching Saved By the Bell from the very beginning (maybe some even remember the pilot for Good Morning Miss Bliss airing in 1987! I've got that too- it's pretty good- but only Hayley Mills is there as Mrs. Carrie Bliss.):flirt: :big_grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7qRCdEQ2o

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
I love Saved By the Bell! Definitely one of the best shows ever!:smile: Zack is the coolest ever! The gang always reminded me of Archie and the gang (best comic series ever) And I've seen Good Morning, Miss Bliss and Saved By the Bell, and Saved By the Bell: The College Years and Saved By the Bell: The New Class and I love them all.
(I remember watching back in 1988 when Good Morning, Miss Bliss first started- and being confused when I saw a show with a different theme song and some new characters in addition to Mr. Belding, Zack, Screech and Lisa with a different name- Saved By the Bell- in 1989! But the revamping really helped the show get megapopular and continue to last.)
Here's a real blast from the past for the fans who remember watching Saved By the Bell from the very beginning (maybe some even remember the pilot for Good Morning Miss Bliss airing in 1987! I've got that too- it's pretty good- but only Hayley Mills is there as Mrs. Carrie Bliss.):flirt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7qRCdEQ2o
I have watched alot of those episodes! I saw when Zack and Kelly got married. I liked when they showed the flashbacks from the original series. The New Class wasn't all that good. I kinda liked The College Years. I look for them on youtube.com alot! I have never seen "Good Morning Miss Bliss" on TV or on a video (internet). :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Found this on Wikipedia's Adult Swim page
On April 16, 2006, Adult Swim aired an angry fan letter about the showing of Saved By The Bell. The fan letter stated that if they continue to air the program, they should change their name to "Crappy 1980's Live Action Television Show Network." Adult Swim complied and changed their logo to match the name with the [adult swim] formatting. All shows from that point on during the night aired with a [crappy 1980's live action tv show network] logo in place of the regular [adult swim] one. From that moment on, nearly every showing of Saved By The Bell during the week aired with the changed station identification logo, while the other programming kept the regular one. Adult Swim went on to produce a rumor that Saved by the Bell was going back into production; unlike the airing, this was an actual hoax.

Daniel

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey I remember seeing that logo, :smile: . I had no idea that was the whole reason it was there though, that's awesome.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Also I would like to point out that if you have nothing better to do than write a network about the show not "fitting" into their channel's line up, that you should really get a life.

With the way the "Saved by the Bell" set look, it was almost like a cartoon.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
you know they redesigned the same school set from Saved by the Bell for That's So Raven, look at the 2, you'll see the basic paths are identical

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, somebody has TOO much time on their hands

Daniel

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
The replaced the 7:00 to 8:00 hour block of SBTB with The Megan Mullally Show! I can't believe it!! :frown: