Say Cheese!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm callin' you waddlin' you waddlin' duck wanabee! ...Sorry, I get a little angered when doing homework...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eduardo: Let him have it! Bill, bill, bill!!!
*Penguins attack Ryan with their bills. Zany: We'll have to thank Camilla for teaching us these moves at her new class. Oh yeah, next up's Melissa... She owes us some more story about the...
Eduardo: Shhh... We don't talk about that in front of her.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Penguin 1: DUCK WANNABEE! I am NOT a DUCK WANNABEE! That's my cousin, Quack III.
Penguin 2: And Quack IV wants to be a deer!

A dear what?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*cringing on the floor, wringing in penguin-induced pain* A dear nurse to heal these many wounds...Ow...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Head tilt> Maybe next time we should order a few less penguins... Oh, we didn't specify an amount? ...Maybe next time we should... Did you want a bandage, Prawnie?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Getting a bandage> Really? I coulda sworn he was your Muppet-at-Heart... So wouldn't that make you, um... Some percentage Gonzo? And I would be half of that percentage,whatever it is...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, Gonzo has about a quarter of my heart, then Uncle D., Boober, and Bunsen. So technically, Gonzo has a quarter of my heart, while another is dead, and another is clean as heck, and the other may be running on nuclear power...I'm not sure.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Which would make MY heart one EIGHTH... Um, all of that... Wait, if one EIGHT of my heart and one FOURTH of your heart is dead, then how the heck are we dead enough to have a ghost?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Well you're forgetting the torture...Between me to you, you to me, and Leyla to all of us, I'm surprised any of us are actually alive...And if one fourth of my heart is dead and an eight of yours is too, then wouldn't a fourth plus an eight equal a sixth or something anyway?