Say Cheese!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, I hope so! I've got a load in the wash right now! ...Although, if we wanna cure one of those things on the list of possible misery, shouldn't we aim for "Love in a Laundromat?" <shrug> Just an idea...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well if Leyla's in the laundromat you know that there'll be love there...I mean she IS our ushy gushy disciple...Wait, do we even have any more disciples?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well don't you pay attention?! Or at even half attention? ...Or attention to half of what we talk about? Hmm, I think I'll go put up flyers for more disciples...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I would pay attention, but I can't afford it. Ooh, flyers! Fun! I'll print them off in a bunch of different colors! Like red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and polka and peach and ruby and olive and violet and gold and chocolate and rose and cream and crimson and silver and white and purple and grape and pink and orange and blue!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...Where are we gonna get a polka colored paper? ...I'm not going to Scandanavia to dance the polka all over your crazy colored flyer...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
How 'bout a waltz, then? Did you know that you can waltz to "The Rainbow Connection"?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I did not know that...Hey Leyla, would you put on "Rainbow"? I wanna see this waltz...Oh, and go on and bring Jimmy and Hilda in here too. I don't know how well half dancing with my other half would work out...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
GEVALEWAH do you HAVE to get Jimmy?.... <whimpers> Besides, I'm no good at dancing with a partner... That happens when you teach yourself to dance by memorizing Dirty Dancing... <shifty eyes> Um...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink blink* MOVING ON...Leyla, why don't you put in "Can You Picture That?" instead...I think it may be safer for all of us.