Say Cheese!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
3 Awesome Prawny? No, this is 4 Awesome! 4 Surely!
Loved all of the signatures and the fact that Rowlf's keen eyesight can home in on each and every signature even if they're obscured by the next one on top of it.
The conversation between Fozzie and Rowlf... The song, this had better be a great Muppet musical/song number...
And I sure hope Fozzie and Rowlf can sleep well. That little conversation's left us with something to think about.

OK, reading up on fanfics, post more soon please.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I squeeee!

Yeah, sorry about that.

I was so hopeing we could get to see the signitures and whadda you know! We did! And a nice variety too, yey!

I get a painfull cramping in my stomache at the thought of Rowlf not playing for the musical number...I just know he can do it...just give him a chance guys...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And just how do you hexpect Rowlf to play the music for that song with his wrists still hurting? Unless you want to put that dog through irreparable harm... Course the irreperable harm we're enduring is not having any story updates. Lisa, you know you want to, so... More please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
They could sing slowly as he plays slowly...there has to be a way...they are the Muppets...

Speaking of away, where is that girl?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... They can find a way... And Rowlf's fingers will keep hurting him much like they did when he tried to practice that lone early morning when only the Swedish Chef engaged him in unintelligible yet understandable conversation at some unknown level.

That girl? She's probably pursuing that elusive notion called "sleep".

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Aye, that IS what I was doin. And momentarily I'll be off to pursue another elusive notion known as breakfast, And then I'll be on to pursue the most elusive notion of them all- an education. The good news is, about half the school population will be watching a soccer game... So the teachers won't be teaching much... Which hopefully means some good writing time. We'll see!

Catch ya later, folks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Prawn! Off subject, but I see you are here and I'm not on MSN, so, PRAWN! Vic's Visual! It's AMAZING!

THis offsubject statement was brought to you be the letters A.M.A.Z.I. and G.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Prawn! Off subject, but I see you are here and I'm not on MSN, so, PRAWN! Vic's Visual! It's AMAZING!

THis offsubject statement was brought to you be the letters A.M.A.Z.I. and G.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now I wonder if I can persuade him to provide each character seperatly with some coloured background...becuase that Pepe is UNBELIEVABLE, hokey, and would look great as an avatar. Not to mention Booper, and Janice, and Elmo, and Floyd, and...*list goes on*