Scenes from Behind the Scenes

Leyla

Reaction score
Oooh!!! Thanks everyone! I hven't done this is a bit, but replies to reviews!!!

Prawnie: <<<<HUGS>>>> Thanks so much, bud! I'm so glad you liked it! And you even used one of yours and Lisa's patented words! YAY!

Beau: <<<<HUGS>>>> Ooh, thanks!!

Beau said:
Piggy was...gorgious, really, very, very...erm...Fozzie was grand...Oh, and I loved piggy showing him a little care! She really has two sides to her, that pig...
<giggles> I'm not-so-subtly trying to sway opinions where Piggy is concerned, taking back the diva, so to speak. I've always thought she's got more than the surface pushiness... if she didn't Kermit wouldn't love her so much!

The Count: Glad you liked it!
The Count said:
Well... Rowlf's got a girl... Even if it's just fanfic though.
Yep! I've read it! Lovely story! I mostly duck fanon however, just to avoid confusing myself. It's not a lack of appreciate for it though! I haven't forgotten Something, don't worry... it's a little slow going at present, which makes life difficult since a lot of the other stories floating around in my head are going fast right now. I'll try to get another update out soon though. Thanks for the support!

Ruahnna: <waves excitedly> Oh!!! Yay, one of my ushy gushy sisters! <remembers when she had only the one> We're making progress, aren't we? Today, Lisa and Prawnie, tommorow, the world!! Okay, so thanks, thanks, thanks for that review! Wow, that was fun for me!

My beloved sis said:
This was an inspired description, but, God bless 'em, this was not an inspired costume, was it? And it looked very uncomfortable. (I am perversely entertained by the thought of Kermit arriving home after a long day of filming and complaining about his costume to Piggy--who has had to change costumes right down to the pantyhose about twelve times every day.)
<is equally entertained> <and equally perverse> :wink:

Ru said:
Okay--somebody get over here and kiss the dog! *another sudden inspiration* Never mind--I'll do it! (Note to self--Rowlf's a pretty good kisser.)
<giggles> Oh my! What will your hubby think?!

an expert on the frog and the pig said:
See--I told you! When the frog ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Um, except sometimes Piggy, if she's the reason he's piqued.
<giggles> Truer words were never spoken, Catherine!

We "womens" are so confusing--sometimes I don't understand myself at all. Half the time when Kermit's cranky, I want to smack him, but the other times, I just want to hug him. Hey, Leyla--can I hug him and then smack him? How about if I hug him and smack him on the tush? How about if Piggy hugs him and then smacks him on the tush? Okay, okay. Sheesh. (slinks away)
It's sad, but everytime you write something like that I have to resist the urge to shout Rah, Rah, Rah!!! And yes, of course! Or at least get Piggy to do it! She won't mind I'm sure!!

I admit that I like the possibility of a double meaning here. Does Rizzo see where he's coming from because he enjoyed kissing Piggy, or because he didn't? Does he understand Kermit's reluctance for a relationship with Piggy or does he understand why Kermit can't stay away. Ah...lovely musings over here....
<bounces, dances, squees> YAY!!! I knew you'd catch the double meaning there!! <is SO happy> Musing is fun. I do it way too often. :wink:

Wow--so many things to love here. I love that he needs a good tonsil-exploring smooth now and then to remind him that she loves him. I love that she is willing to profess love and attraction without him always reciprocating. (Makes me want to smack him, sometimes, but I love that she does that for him.) I love that she can (still) make his knees weak--even in a crowd of onlookers. And yes, even though I just complained about it, I love that as soon as he is totally confident that she finds him an attractive, sexy frog, he immediately becomes cranky again--because it's what they do, what they have always done.
Awww... <blush> Thanks, Ru! And, if I may, Rah rah rah! I love it when you write about their dynamic like that. I liked having her see what he needed... when he probably wasn't aware of it himself, and providing it, heedless of the circumstances, without asking for anything in return... at the moment anyway. Just me trying to show of her generous side again I suppose, and showing that she's not always about stealing kisses, but giving them.

Once again, thanks everyone!!!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Pigs in Leather

I was watching MWoO and I just have to say, "Let's hear it for diva pigs and leather"--and the effect they have on everyone around them.

More, please! <like, soon!!!>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... I can only hope to learn from Layla, and Catherine of course, as I make an attempt of my own to embellish and go with the flowing ushgush... But more on that as I post in my new fic... Just enjoying the scenes behind the scenes so to speak for the moment.

41 fabulous portrayals into the world of wonderment.