Scotland meets Kentucky!

Whatever

Reaction score
Paris is so cool! One of my best friends and I went there for a weekend to celebrate being made National Merit Finalists (it's a lot cheaper too go to Paris from Germany- only sixty Euros including the bus both ways and the hotel). One of my favorite memories is singing songs from MCC with her in Paris- it's the wacky stuff that you remember!

Beebers

Reaction score
Neat-O.

I've never been. It's one of those Someday things. Someday I'll get to go. I'll take a boat, though, and stay a long time, none of this Europe-In-Ten-Days nonsense. Then I'll take a boat back. I don't like to fly.

Phantom

Reaction score
You know we have a Paris, Kentucky (central KY, near Lexington). Not quite as exotic, but I think they are using the Euro.

Beebers

Reaction score
Phantom said:
You know we have a Paris, Kentucky (central KY, near Lexington). Not quite as exotic, but I think they are using the Euro.

And I could drive there. I shall go. I wonder how many Paris, USAs there are?? To the atlases, all!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm excited to hear more about Alex coming to the US, and to hear what he has to say after rooming with Byron for a bit. COOL!!

Of course, the offer's open to anyone coming to Memphis, too.

Say, one thing about GRITS is that they are made (generally) from ground HOMINY CORN. I always thought it was funn-ee to hear folks say that they can't stand grits but love hominy corn (when asked in 2 seperate questions)!! HA HAAA!

Anyhow, remember this from The Muppets Take Manhattan?

Pete: *Says something like* Here, Rizzo. Table 4!
Rizzo: Huh? What's this?
Pete: Hominy grits!
Rizzo: How'm I supposed to know "how many" grits? Count 'em yourself! HA HA HA HA HAA!

Whatever

Reaction score
Phantom said:
So that's what went wrong with the Euro!

Phantom

Reaction score
You ain't from around here, are ye?

Nothing, just trying to be absurd. Didn't mean to offend.

Let it be known, I publicly announce that I have no problem with the Euro, but I reserve the right to amend my remarks in the future. :stick_out_tongue:

Rusty Shackleford

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Once upon a time a European cousin of mine whose name really IS "Grit" came to visit. And boy oh boy, did we have a rip-roarin' good time.

So if Grits are involved, how can Alex and Byron have anything but a great time? Exciting, Byron! :zany:

Good luck & lots o' fun! :flirt: