Scotland meets Kentucky!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like mine with cheese and bacon. Served with biscuits and sawmill gravy and eggs. OH! And HUGE BIG ROUND PANCAKES COVERED IN PEANUT BUTTER AND MAPLE SYRUP AND...And...and...ugh! ack!

*Arteries clog up.*

Beebers

Reaction score
It is 6 a.m., dark as pitch outside, and snowing, snowing, snowing !!!!!

A beautiful sight. Is Alex alive?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hm, we were supposed to get blanketed overnight, but nothing here...
Erin

Tera

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I like mine with cheese and bacon. Served with biscuits and sawmill gravy and eggs. OH! And HUGE BIG ROUND PANCAKES COVERED IN PEANUT BUTTER AND MAPLE SYRUP AND...And...and...ugh! ack!

*Arteries clog up.*
I'm not the only one who eats PB and Maple Syrup on pancakes?! YAY!

If we need to have our arteries roto-rooted around the same time, maybe we can be in the same semi-private room. At least I know you'll want to watch the same videos! :smile:

We always have cheese grits, bacon and Creme Brulee French Toast on Xmas morning. Your post made me want to open my presies right now.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welp, Alex is gone... :cry:

*sniff*

No no! Not gone as in GONE, gone as in, like, on a plane back to his fam'ly 'n meetin's in L.A.

Today I took him shoppin' in Lexington. We covered a couple o' malls 'n shoppin' centers so's he could look fer Christmas gifties he wanted, and man, did 'at boy wear me OUT! :eek: He walks about as fast as a cheetah in a hurry! My legs are longer, 'n here I am havin' to huff 'n puff just to keep up wif him. I asked him if all Bri'ish people walk that fast or if it's just him 'n he said, "It's just me. :cool: " lol

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say that when we first met at the airport, he said, "ah, you ahe tall." lol! Yep, 'at I am! :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, he was a good houseguest for the most part---paper-trained, don't eat much none, was comfy wif the room temps---and should he come this way more, I would take him in again without hesitation.

Really!

I would!

So I call this first installment of international E.M.M.Y. (Extremely Mini MuppetFest---Yay!) a "rathuh" good success! :zany:

(I just hope he does, too...*gulp*...)

Whatever

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Welp, Alex is gone... :cry:

*sniff*

No no! Not gone as in GONE, gone as in, like, on a plane back to his fam'ly 'n meetin's in L.A.
Are you quite sure? :wink: You still haven't told us about the grits! :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Alex probably actually expired from grits ingestion and is stashed under the couch.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL@"expired"!

No no, honestly, he is ON A PLAAAAAAAANE!

:halo:

I rather enjoyed muh grits (leftovers in the fridge), but I'll leave Alex's own thoughts for him to say. :wink:

Oh, and he also laughed at "The Golden Girls" while he was here---that boy's got good taste in comedy! :big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad ya didn't end up with a blizzard after all today! Neither did we, though apparently we're still expecting one. Sounds like it was a great whirlwind E.M.M.Y. :wink: ! I'm still curious to see what Alex has to say about the grits, though... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
I will post more when I get the chance ;-) I'm back in LA, but I'm also about to move to my hotel, and I don't know if I'll have much net access while I'm there, so a full report may have to wait until I'm home at the weekend.

Suffice to say, I had a great time with the wookiee! >:-D

:-P