Screennames

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE comes from a combination of two things: the fish part came from my friend Lucas, who wears a hat with a fake fish mounted to look like it's stuck through his head, and so every one at school calls him fishhead: hence the fish part. Wolfe is my mom's maiden last name and sounded cool with the fish part... So throw in the 'N' and it sounds sorta' like fishing wolf. Just a fun name...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm going to start a thread called "The Kevin Thread" for all us Kevin's, what'd'ya think?

Kev le FOZ

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Hello...I'm Sugarbritchez and I have been sober for three hours....oooppss sorry....wrong group...........LOL

Anyway since I am here. Sugarbritchez was a nickname in real life given to me by a bunch of guys I used to work with. Everyone at that company had nick-names except me....so they had to change that. One day they said that I was so sweet I must have sugar in my britches and then it just instantly happened. Sugarbritchez was then formed. I am still known as that to those guys to this day. It is my email address and website address also.

Now ya know.......LOL

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey,

I'm going to start a thread called "The Kevin Thread" for all us Kevin's, what'd'ya think?

Kev le FOZ
Swell! Let's do it!

Beebers

Reaction score
screen name

Beebers was a childhood nickname given me by my brother Phil, who is long since lost to me. I've lost just about all of my family to one thing or another so it's nice to use the name somewhere and hang onto something sentimental.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Beebers was a childhood nickname given me by my brother Phil, who is long since lost to me. I've lost just about all of my family to one thing or another so it's nice to use the name somewhere and hang onto something sentimental.
:cry: I'm so sorry! That must have been really difficult for you. :frown:
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
:cry: I'm so sorry! That must have been really difficult for you. :frown:
Erin
It was but it's O.K., and thank you. It's nice to get to use the name again and in such a fun locale. Things happen to everyone, my stuff just all got jam-packed into the first half of my life (I'm 46 now).
But I have FISH'N'WOLFE (he's my son), I did the standard American long broke-single-mom slog, we homeschooled all the way to boot, and things turned out well. We have wonderful friends who are our family. Things work out, you just have to keep the faith.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
My screen name comes from the fact that I try to keep a balance among all the different things that I enjoy in life. (In fact, just yesterday I bought a book instead of a Gonzo action figure).

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I am the Muppetfreak. I have always been the Muppetfreak. I am registered as the Muppetfreak on all sites that I use. If I try to register it on a new site and it is taken I am very offended and then do not use that site.

I have been obsessed with the Muppets since coming out of the womb and that is one of the first things people find out with me (I used to dress in only Muppet shirts, I had enough to go for months w/o a repeat) but sadly I have had to move on these past 10 years or so to real people clothes.

Oh and my name is also Kevin!

Oh wait, no it totally isn't..... :stick_out_tongue:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just clicked on the link in your signature. That's so cool you're a published author!!! That's my big goal. That must've been pretty exciting when you first got published. :smile:
Erin