Screennames

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Thanks Erin!

Publishing the play is sort of a trial run for me because I have a novel 9/10 of the way done and I wanted to know what it was like to do the marketing/book signing/reviews crap with something that was already finished before I tested uncharted waters. . . :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well my name is Dan, which is in no way afflicted with TutterTheMouse, unless you sort of pronounce it differently.

Rather than Tutter The Mouse you could say, Da-a-a-a-a-a-an, which speeded up would be Dan. See, it is of some origin to my name. I'll just shut up now!

:cry:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Um...my screen name is "homerthegreat". "Homer" is my middle name, and I kinda like it better than my first, heh. (; Anyway, I love the simpsons, and my favourite episode is titled, "Homer the Great". So, yeah...:smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Klonoa is the name and main character of a video game by Namco, best video game company in the world, creators of Pac-Man.

--Klonoa

christyb

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
I am the Muppetfreak. I have always been the Muppetfreak. I am registered as the Muppetfreak on all sites that I use. If I try to register it on a new site and it is taken I am very offended and then do not use that site.

I have been obsessed with the Muppets since coming out of the womb and that is one of the first things people find out with me (I used to dress in only Muppet shirts, I had enough to go for months w/o a repeat) but sadly I have had to move on these past 10 years or so to real people clothes.

Oh and my name is also Kevin!

Oh wait, no it totally isn't..... :stick_out_tongue:
Whoa I gotta twin!!! (kidding) Since muppetfreak took my nickname (or so I'm called by my family and friends) I stuck with my name Christy is my first name and B. is the first letter of my last name (easy huh). Ummm...do I really have to type a pronunciation it seems obvious to me. Oh yeah and Muppetfreak who says you have to move on to "real" clothes :wink: ?? But as for the other stuff just read what the muppetfreak wrote (well maybe not all of it applies). Oh yeah note to MF. I'm not the one taking your nic. I never use the name on the internet. :halo:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Docnzhoss.

This is a weird one, isn't it? At least, my wife thinks so. She said everyone would think that I'm German (I do have some German in my blood, as well as British. I am, however, American).

I wanted something that related to Rowlf, my favorite Muppet. I figured Rowlf was pretty popular and his name was probably used for several screennames. Therefore, I went with a character he portrayed in the famous Veterinarian's Hospital sketch: Dr. Bob. I thought of the question that gets asked in many movies: "Is there a doctor in the house?" So I took "Doc" from Dr. Bob, and "nzhoss" for "in the house". It would make more sense with a Dr. Bob avatar, but I couldn't seem to find one that wasn't being used or was small enough to fit. I like "Doc" anyway because of the number of characters it can be associated with. Dr. Bob, Dr. Teeth, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, the Witch Doctor, Doc from Fraggle Rock. It may be an odd name but I like it.

mo

Reaction score
mo like the japanese word "moe" another word for kawaii :3

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Mine is obvious. Bill is such an amazing character. My favourite on Muppets Tonight.

I was going to be Bill the Bubble Guy but the forum wouldn't allow enough spaces in my screenname so I cut out the The.

Misskermie

Reaction score
My name, Miss Kermie, (while no one has thought this yet) is not because I'm madly in love with "The boss frog".
(The pig would murder me, and everyone knows I love the bear. :stick_out_tongue:)
It is because I am a fan of the Frog/Pig couple.
So, I split it half and half.
And because I'm silly, I'm going to put a pronouciation.
Miss (mi-ss) Kermie (K-ur-mi) :stick_out_tongue: