Season 36 Character Questions

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Though technically not from Season 36, thought this'd be the best place to ask.

You guys know the SS VHS/DVD release titled Elmocize right? Well, it was brought to my attention that there are two AM monsters and Cyndi Lauper who call themselves "The Twister Sisters". Just asking if there's a way to individualize/separate each of the trio into individual entries for the list.
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good weekend.
Haven't seen that one yet, Ed. Sorry. :frown:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Though technically not from Season 36, thought this'd be the best place to ask.

You guys know the SS VHS/DVD release titled Elmocize right? Well, it was brought to my attention that there are two AM monsters and Cyndi Lauper who call themselves "The Twister Sisters". Just asking if there's a way to individualize/separate each of the trio into individual entries for the list.
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good weekend.
First of all, I love the Hoots avatar, Bear. :big_grin:

Second, you could label Cyndi as "Lead Singer". As for the other two, both are from the "Cereal Girl" song (one is the orange Cereal Girl, the other is the green one with frizzy yellow hair). I guess one could interpret the group as the "Twister Sisters", even though on Elmocize the purple monster didn't appear; you could include them as a four-member group.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... The prob I have with this group is that it's a human (cameo guest star) along with Muppet members.
Seems to me the best way to have them would be to individualize each... Would "The Twister Sisters: Orange, Green, and Purple Monster Singer" for each individual one be an OK way to list these entries?
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
How about:

The Twister Sisters: Lead Singer (SS, from Elmocize, Cyndi Lauper)
The Twister Sisters: The Cereal Girl (SS)
The Twister Sisters: Green Monster Back-Up Singer (SS)
The Twister Sisters: Purple Monster Back-Up Singer (SS)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... That's sort of what I was thinking.
Only thing is that since Cereal Girl's already listed, wouldn't it make more sense to have the last one listed as "Orange Monster Backup Singer"?
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Not really; they're the same puppet.

OK, now I'm confused. :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... They're already added so don't worry.
One less loose entry. BTW: Did you get the PM I sent you with the episode numbers?

Just a few last characters to take care of... Namely...
4096: The Even Animals Have Skin Book.
4096: What animals came out of the book, and if they should be added.
4102: The Camel.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
4096: The Even Animals Have Skin Book.
4096: What animals came out of the book, and if they should be added.

Well, both of these are CG characters, so I don't know if they should be added; it depends on what you believe.

4102: The Camel.--the same camel puppet used for Sidney, but a different character (based on his voice and characterization).

And yes, I got your PM and will reply ASAP.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, will send you a reply later tonight.

First of all, what were the animals that came out of the Even Animals Have Skin Book?
Second, should it be "The Camel" or "Mr. Camel"?
Third, the EAHS Book was created using CGI... But did it have the same style and look as the other EW Book Muppets/characters?
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Nope; those other CG characters were controlled like puppets, similar to Waldo C. Graphic. The book and the other animals in it were made from a computer, but no puppetry work (except for the dubbed voices). Well, I guess it'd be more animation than puppetry, more like "Toy Story" animation.

And if he's referred to as Mr. Camel, then that's fine by me.