Seller Feedback

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what to say MD. Strictly speaking, as far as business relations go, you'd have to be wary of dealing with him again... But if it'll influence/ruin your friendship with him, then you'd have to think things through for yourself... Like I said, not sure what advice to give you.

On the positive side, Justin Faulknor, with whom I do my main Muppet video trading has the following:
Muppets 30th Anniversary.
Of Muppets and en and The Frog Prince; got them from him himself.
Muppets Celebrate Jim Henso. Got that one and the 30th Anniversary from MuppetLord who got them from Justin.
Sesame Street 20 Years and Still Counting, got that from Justin also.
You might want to contact him directly and talk to him, not sure if his schedule's taken up but it wouldn't hurt to try.
Hope this helps.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anybody know member Doglion?(charmed_spike ebay) I did a deal with him for Kermit's Amphibia, which was originally on ebay and didnt reach the reserve.It goes back to November last year and he posted it and I never received it.He seemed to be understanding and said he would do every thing to make it right.He tracked down another bottle and I just paid more postage only, but I still havent received it and that was 2 months ago.Now my emails are going unanswered.His last MC activity was March 5.Has something happened to him?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
GREAT seller..........

FROGSTER!!!!!!!! Thanks for the figs!:wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I would like to give very posative feedback to Annika AKA Muppet Quilter! I just received my package today, after waiting only a week at the most. I was a little nerveous, being relatively new to online transactions, but she proved most reliable and helpful. I don't know if she has any items left, (probably not), but I would definately recomend her as a good seller! Thanks Annika!
The same goes for Hillery AKA Muppetfreak, with whom I did indirect business on Ebay.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Posative feedback for Gonzo's Goof!!!! Thanks for Fozzie!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, fabulous transaction with Muppetlord. Sorry I haven't left feedback yet ML, just got The Muppets Celebrate 30 Years today, wonderful quality, thanks so much! All of the DVD's I purchased were fabulous, and the figure was in pristeen condition. A++++ to Muppetlord! :excited:

karamazov80

Reaction score
dubb311

dubb311 is an excellent seller. He is very fair and patient, I had great communication with him, and the Muppets were shipped promptly once my check cleared. He gets my highest possible recommendation.