Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

wolvoks

Reaction score
Found them at the TRU in Des Moines, IA.(even though probably no one here lives in Iowa.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good News, bad news

First the good news. Newburry Comics in Boston has gotten in shipments of the first series, back a week ago. I have a gift certificate, so I'm waiting to see if series 2 comes out and use it for the Electric Mayheim playset. Bad news. The figures range from $9.99 - $11.99. And no two characters have the same price. (actually two have the same price, but let's not argue here, okay!) Dr. Teeth costs the highest amount, whilest Kermit costs ten. I'm on;y willing to pay that much, if the other stores run out!

gringo

Reaction score
Lynnwood, WA TRU

I found Kermit Tux version at the TRU in Lynnwood, WA. They had 7-8 left. When I was leaving they were bringing out a fresh case of the regular wave.

Mark

uncleduke

Reaction score
Toy Fare / Wizard World Kermit arrived today. Pretty much the same as the TRU version, except this one has a sticker on it that says TOY FARE EXCLUSIVE!
Wow, only $6 bucks for an exclusive sticker! I am the luckiest boy in the whole wide world!

-- well, at least it showed up! Now, where's my $)%&*#! Pin Pal Moe?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Toyfare cashed my check, so I should be getting my tux Kermit soon too I guess. I'm glad that I did order through Toyfare after all, since Ken said that TRU Canada passed on the Kermit exclusive.

Oh, and what do you mean $6.00 for a sticker? How much is the tux Kermit at TRU? Amazon.com has him for $14.99, so for once Toyfare's price of $14.00 delivered doesn't seem so bad to me.

Joe

Reaction score
Tux kermit has reached the East Coast!!

the local TRU hasn't got him yet, but I expect that all trus in the state should be getting their first shipments by the end of the week. from what I can tell, they aren't receiving many (or they're selling really fast) so you should call your local store ASAP.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yesterday my mom called the TRUs in our area (I'm having my mom do my dirty work now, lol). The first one she called (the evil TRU in Beavercreek) basically said that a truck was coming. No time estimate, just a truck was coming. Ok, big help there. She then called the TRU in Centerville, OH, and they were a little more helpful. They said that they will probably be out on July 1, and that they'd probably have more information at the end of the week. The guy she talked to had not heard of the Muppet Show line, but he was interested in it (I just hope not *too* interested).

This has been the Dayton, OH report. Now on to weather!

tomahawk

Reaction score
tux kermit

for those of you looking for him i saw about 12 of them at toys r us today.must have just gotten them in.