Series 2, Electric Bugaloo

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Check out the Daily Bit on our site...finally got some photos of the finished Series 2 product. Not mock-ups, not prototypes, not PPS...REAL LIVE product baby!

www.palisadestoys.com

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
O....M....FREAKING...G....

These figures look AMAZING... I especially lurve the improvements done on Fozzie, the eyebrows were a little too thick before, but now... POIFECT!!! I am tres, tres excited. AWESOME JOB, PALISADES!!!!!!!!!

-SPEEGS

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Wow! I can't wait! Everything looks awesome, and I'm sure, like series one, they'll look even better in person.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Re: Series 2, Electric Bugaloo

Originally posted by Struble
P.S. The subject line makes me think of a stupid thing I threw together in five minutes a few months back: http://www.illiteraterainbow.com/starwars/
As a Star Wars freak, especially one awakened at 3:30 am by a frikkin' idiot from China bothering me with something that wasn't even related to one of my projects, I needed that...too funny.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken- as always the work looks spectacular! Animal looks even better all packed away in his box. Is it me or does he look different in every picture? LOL. Seriously, he looks great. I think Fozzie is going to be my fave in the bunch. Love that mic stand too.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
He does look different in a lot of pics, mainly because we revised him three times in order to try to work him out. You gotta see him in person though. He is cool...overall I like the way he turned out with one exception...his drumsticks are really hard to get into his hands. The fit is a little tight. Once you get them in, you don't want to go through the hassle of taking them out. Why did that happen? Simple. Dumbass factory was supposed to leave the sticks unpainted. That one layer of paint was enough to screw with the fit, thus the tightness. The chain turned out great though. Really adds a nice touch.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
The real live product in the package does rock! Animal looks even better than the last time I saw him! Pink hair/red hair doesn't make a difference to me... we have Animal and that is all that matters, well at least until we get a "nekkid Rowlf" hehehe!

Fozzy looks great too! I think he'll sell out fast, and Gonzo with his cannon that really shoots him out, even faster!
I am so excited!

Struble

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Series 2, Electric Bugaloo

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
As a Star Wars freak, especially one awakened at 3:30 am by a frikkin' idiot from China bothering me with something that wasn't even related to one of my projects, I needed that...too funny.
You're welcome, man. Uniting Star Wars freaks and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo weirdos is my job.

Sh.