Series 2, Electric Bugaloo

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
If you liked seeing the figs, you are gonna LOVE the new addition to the Series 2 feature on the website...go to the website and click Muppets, Series 2, and there you will find Greg's latest masterpiece, a feature of Electric Mayhem and Animal!
HOLY MOLEY! Now I really can't wait for the UPS guy to show up with this. Animal looks Fantastic! The finished sculpt -vs- the first "wet-head" look is just no contest! Any chance the ship date will be before Nov 14 since they opend the ports back up today?
J~

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really like the desktop enteries!

These were really cool! I especially love the Taluse LaTrec refference! It didn't win, but it was a runner up!

I saw the Animal, and buy golly (can't believe I said that..) it is just so freakin' Sweet!!! Man! My compliments to all of youse guys! :big_grin:

tomahawk

Reaction score
WOW!!! animal and the stage both look great. can't wait to try out his eyebrows......................amazingly thats the first time i've ever used that sentance.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
so cool! Can't wait to have at least 3/5 (or 6 maybe) of the band together on the stage :big_grin:

you realize of course that this is a lifelong dream of mine...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw the S2 figures yesterday night, and I gotta say they look great. However, I'm still having the same problem that the photos get cut off below the knees with the sole exception of Gonzo. Went over to the Muppets Series 2 section at Palisades' home page where I was able to see the full-bodied figure just fine. The blister photos were the ones cut off below the knees, and I keep wondering if this is a problem with my home computer or Palisades' webpage. Can anyone settle the debate? Other than that, Animal and Crazy Harry look the best to me.

Halloween, it's the scariest time of the year, the Count.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Animal and Crazy Harry look the best to me.
I thank you.

I didn't have the problem you described whe down loading the photos.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. Everybody says to just e-download the photos, but they keep showing as cut off below the knees every time. This has happened with the S2 blistered figures, S3 figures, and S4 Link Hogthrob prototype. Just what's going wrong? Appreciate all the answers, the Count.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm. Well, that is a pickle, Count! But it doesn't happen to anyone else here that I know of! Something must be wrong with your computer or internet provider!

Of course, it could also be a heaping helping of..BAD LUCK!!!