Series 2, Electric Bugaloo

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
words cannot express how happy I am to see those pics...now I just need to wait to see them in hand...everything looks awesome!

matleo

Reaction score
Ow wow!!!!
I love the trimmed Floyd. Thanks for putting him up Ken. Can't wait to get him (and Fozzie). I love Animal too! The chain is what really ell it for me as a charcater. Congratulations on another job well done.

--Matt

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Awe man, the title had me looking forward to more references of "Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo".

Seriously though, cool pics! Cant wait to get mine!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm break-dancin' for joy!

Now comes the part I hate the most: bugging ignorant Toys R Us workers every day until they finally show up at the store!

Lu775

Reaction score
Can't wait for series 2 to hit the shelves!

and on the Breakin' theme...
what ever happened to Shabba Doo, and Bugaloo Shrimp?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...his drumsticks are really hard to get into his hands. The fit is a little tight. Once you get them in, you don't want to go through the hassle of taking them out. Why did that happen? Simple. Dumbass factory was supposed to leave the sticks unpainted. That one layer of paint was enough to screw with the fit, thus the tightness ...

You could've just gone with the "we meant to do that" excuse ... He's gotta keep a firm grip with all the thrashing around he does! :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
Gonzo the Great

Also, I had to say, Gonzo is the one I've been looking most forward to. He looks so awesome in his leotard, I can't wait to shoot him out of the cannon. (The sneakers? Also rock!)

tomahawk

Reaction score
now i know it was worth trading my igel beaker!!!!! another wonderful job!!! i wonder if they are taking offers to help unload at the ports.

Drtooth

Reaction score
GRRRRRNNNNNK!!! MUST... HAVE... MUPPET.. FIGURES!!!!! TOO... COOOL.. TO...GO...ON!!!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
If you liked seeing the figs, you are gonna LOVE the new addition to the Series 2 feature on the website...go to the website and click Muppets, Series 2, and there you will find Greg's latest masterpiece, a feature of Electric Mayhem and Animal!