Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

SNLIM

Reaction score
Originally posted by Age
Series three started popping up around two weeks ago in my area. You can find them at EBX, Suncoast, Sam Goody and Toys R US. Sam Goody is good for finding the Zoot with the red shirt and other repaint muppets from the other 2 series.
series three at tru? i thought ken said they didn't buy series 3?:confused:

wow, just edited it to say this is my 100th post....weird:zany:

Reaction score
My fiance actually saw them there. I didn't see for myself. I believe that he saw Lew Zealand. I just took his word on it.

SNLIM

Reaction score
Originally posted by Age
My fiance actually saw them there. I didn't see for myself. I believe that he saw Lew Zealand. I just took his word on it.
ok, cool. i wasn't sure...:stick_out_tongue:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Still no Series 3 at MGM studios. Never had them in, they don't know when they'll get them in either. SIGH.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Swedish Chef?

I know EBgames had the ship date listed as March 16. Has anyone seen him turn up in stores yet?

Fozzie

Reaction score
The only store that had the figures here to begin with was TRU. And all they have are some left over labs,Piggys,& Kermits. Series 2 was never even seen here.:cry:

camax

Reaction score
I saw a few fellow members in the Seattle area, so just wanted to say hi and say I just bought my first muppet figure (although I've been a Muppet fan since season 1 was on tv) because I cannot resist Lew Zealand! I was mighty tempted to get Dr. Teeth when the figures first came out, but I may have missed him now. Fozzie and Rowlf are very tempting to add to my Lew, and I know I'll be getting Pepe, Sal, Johnny Fiama, a Gonzo (not sure which yet :concern: ), and that wicked Koozebane Kermit! So sounds like I'm in the hunt now too... oh, when I got my Lew from Suncoast in Lynnwood, they had all of Series 3, I think all of Series 2, and the two Fozzie exclusives.

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
has anybody in the NW Indiana area seen any of the series 3 figs, especially Zoot, i have heard that series 3 has the shortest production run especially on Zoot, and i need to complete the electric mayhem.:cry: :frown:

Alex888

Reaction score
Zoot Poot!

I can't find Zoot ANYWHERE! Are we all going to be Zootless? Anyone have any knowledge as to whether or not more Zoots will be issued?:concern:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Zoot Poot!

Originally posted by Alex888
I can't find Zoot ANYWHERE! Are we all going to be Zootless? Anyone have any knowledge as to whether or not more Zoots will be issued?:concern:
Check any of your local Musicland stores. Musicland, Media Play, Suncoast, Sam Goody. They received a second shipment of Series 3.