Sesame Place Amusement Park

McFraggle

Reaction score
I didn't know such a place existed. That's neat. :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
And just to let everyone know, Sesame Place is owned and operated by the Busch Entertainment Corporation, a division of Anheuser-Busch. They also owns SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and other Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I just love Sesame Place Very Very Much.It's my very favorite theme of all time!!!
They got the very best water rides of all and I love the vapor trail roller coaster. :excited: :excited: :excited:

You Should just go there,It's The Best.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
heres a funny lil story of mine when we went to Sesame Place back in 1990 or 92...

back when i was...about 5 or 7 i asked Bert :frown: or maybe Ernie :stick_out_tongue: , why they wont talk to me, so my mom chims in and says "hes saving his voice for the show" or somthin like that and Bert or Ernie points at my mom and shaks his head "yes" LOL..... :big_grin: i'll never for get that haha

Klonoa

Reaction score
I went to Sesame Place when I was little, too! Back when they had a park in Dallas. Oh it was so cool! Much better than Six Flags! (I'm so sick of Six Flags). When you first walk in the gate was a giant Big Bird head. Most of the attractions were outside versions of kiddie climib arounds and ball pools like what you'd find at a Chuck E Cheese nowadays. I remember they had computer games you could play and a huge kids bookstore and big wheel races and water slides and you could get your picture taken with characters on a replica of Sesame Street. I got my picture taken with Bert and Oscar when I was little. When I got home, I wanted to write thank you notes to them for letting me get my picture taken with my favorite Sesame characters. But I knew Oscar wouldn't want a thank you note, so I just sent one to Bert and put a paper clip in the envelope for his collection. :smile:

The one time I went, when we were waiting in line to buy tickets, I made friends with the kid in front of me, and we played together in the theme park the whole day. Very fun place.

--Klonoa

King Jim

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
back in 1990 or 92...back when i was...about 5 or 7
1990: So you were born in 1983 or 1985... so your 19 or 21.
1992: So you were born in 1985 again or 1987... so your 17 or 19

I Don't know I like adding up dates...

But on topic..... I need to find this location. So I can take my family to it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
1990: So you were born in 1983 or 1985... so your 19 or 21.
1992: So you were born in 1985 again or 1987... so your 17 or 19

I Don't know I like adding up dates...

But on topic..... I need to find this location. So I can take my family to it.

your right pal...1985 :big_grin:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Here's an interesting fact. Did you know that a long time ago, before Six Flags had the Looney Tunes Land kids section of the theme park, at one point at the Six Flags in Dallas, the kid section of the park was called Pac-Land? This was back in the early 80's when the arcade game Pac-Man was in it's heyday with a wife sequel and cartoon by H-B. Pac-Land at Six Flags had a Pac-Man shaped ferris wheel, a 'maze' you could crawl through, and a Pac themed magic show. It wasn't much, but for a Pac-Man freak like yours truly, it was a blast. I wish they'd make a video game themed amusement park like how Sesame Place is with the SS cast. But I guess that's what E3 is for. :smile:

--Klonoa
I love Pac-Man.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They used to have a video game amusement park in Sydney, it was called Sega world. I went there once and liked it even though it was indoors they still packed lots in and im not video game fan. I'm pretty sure its closed now though. It was in a place in Sydney right in the city so I guess the rent on the place would have been astronomical and not worth while.