Sesame series 1 accesories revealed

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... yes they were, guess you haven't heard/read the news yet Jeffkjoe.
Check out the "Sesame Street Figures Alert!" thread.

But basically, the set pieces have been dropped from being included with the figures. However, Palisades says that the set pieces will be available later. We just don't know how, where or when at this moment.
And it was the doors to Big Bird's nest that were to be included with the S1 figures, the 1-2-3 building with S2.
Rully hopin' the Street will still be a reality later on down the line.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Not that I'm complaining about anything, I pledged to stop doing that a long time ago, but does anyone else here think it would be cool if Guy Smiley had come with some sort of pack in character like a talking food item or cloud? You know, like one of his old contestants or game show participants?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Would be nice indeed, Doc.

I'll defo be picking up the Ernie, regardless of anything else. Possibly the Guy Smiley, if I'm in a good mood. Never liked the Two Headed Monster a whole lot. The ones I can't wait for are Bert, Grover, Don Music and that "ya want to buy an O" guy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... You mean Lefty the Salesman...
Right?

*In soft voice: Riiiiiiight.

BEAR

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Not that I'm complaining about anything, I pledged to stop doing that a long time ago, but does anyone else here think it would be cool if Guy Smiley had come with some sort of pack in character like a talking food item or cloud? You know, like one of his old contestants or game show participants?

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a little talking carrot or shoe or something. It'd be like having 2 characters for the price of one. lol. Also, Ernie should come with his bathtub, but thats just me. Two Headed doesn't really come with any accesories. HE should be the one with the brick wall, not Ernie

That Announcer

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ahem... You mean Lefty the Salesman...
Right?

*In soft voice: Riiiiiiight.
Yes, that's the guy, Ed! I haven't seen him in a while, so I forgot his name. He's my favorite and my father's favorite. We make jokes about him all the time.

"Psst, kid... ya want to buy an O?"
"Gee, all I have are these eggs!"
"I'll make ya a deal. The O for the eggs."
"OK!"
(goes home)
"Hey Bert! How about some fried O for dinner?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny That Announcer. You know, that's almost the exact setup for the story Ernie Buys a 12 in Volume 12 of the Sesame Street Library.

As for the lineups, I think Ernie should come with thhe A instead of the D, and the D should be with the Two-Headed Monster.
Have a few questions about that, but I'm waiting for the new SS Questions thread to go live over at the Palisades forums.

BEAR

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the first set of Sesame Street figures. I am so excited!! Does anyone know at all when they are supposed to be officially released? Also, I think this has been answered already (and if so, i am sorry), but does anyone know which characters are supposed to be included in the next series? Thanks.

One last thing... I never got into collecting the Classic Muppets series. The only one I own is Fozzie because it was a gift from one of my best friends, but I am definitely gonna start collecting the SS series because these are "my guys". Since the deal with Disney, I don't expect Kermit to be included in the SS series (I hope/wish he is), but I thought about purchasing a Kermit from the Muppets set and sticking him with the SS gang. However, I don't know which Kermit I should get. Should I get the standard Kermit, or wait for the Rainbow Connection Kermit. I have a very special connection with that song and character anyway. What do you think. Which would fit well?

That Announcer

Reaction score
The Count said:
Funny That Announcer. You know, that's almost the exact setup for the story Ernie Buys a 12 in Volume 12 of the Sesame Street Library.
Believe it or not, that's where it came from. I've a complete set of the Sesame Street Library and so that particular Lefty story is one that's ingrained in my head. I didn't know where it came from at the time, but I do now! Thanks, Ed!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I Also, I think this has been answered already (and if so, i am sorry), but does anyone know which characters are supposed to be included in the next series? Thanks.
SS series two will have the YIp Yip Martians, Roosevelt Franklin, Count von Count, and Bert.

Bear said:
Should I get the standard Kermit, or wait for the Rainbow Connection Kermit. I have a very special connection with that song and character anyway. What do you think. Which would fit well?
I think Series 1 Kermit would go great with the rest of the SS line, and it would be cheaper than RC Kermit.