Sesame Street Dream

mikealan

Reaction score
Last night, I had a FORGETFUL JONES nightmare. Y'know about him! He's the forgottin'est cowboy in the west! He appeared on my dream where someone took off Forgetful's nose and this part terrified me.

mikealan

Reaction score
mikealan said:
:big_grin:

13) Red-hot letter "I" nightmares: a) the one where it ends with a scary thingy that says, "I think we made the huge letter I!" in a scary voice as the sketch concludes. b) the one where I have it on tape...but I don't have it in my real world...sorry!
Well, certainly, I have the 'red-hot I' on one of the Unpaveds I have. It was on one of them where Maria is pregnant from 1989. Does any of you had dreams that had skits or characters that scared you?

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Well, certainly, I have the 'red-hot I' on one of the Unpaveds I have. It was on one of them where Maria is pregnant from 1989. Does any of you had dreams that had skits or characters that scared you?
Not scared me, but inspired me. Believe me, this is the ONLY place in the world where I could talk about this and have anyone get it. Ahem...here goes. For several years now, my brother and I have loosely thrown around ideas for a project where we record funny comedy skits, and covers of songs we've liked growing up, with just the two of us doing all the parts and playing all the instruments. Well, one night, as I was waiting for my very first trade of vintage SS to show up in the mail, I had a dream that they had shown up and I started watching them. In the dream, Ernie was singing some old-style song (almost like that one that Tony Randall sings on TMS in a fur coat, very 20's style!) while holding up a green apple, not a duckie. Well, of course, in my dream, it was totally logical, and I was in fact relieved that I had FINALLY gotten hold of some old episodes where this happens, instead of, get ready for this, the NEW ones where Ernie holds a RED apple! "Whew!", I thought to myself, "It's about time we got some of the Green Apple Ernies!". I woke up highly amused by this and phoned my brother about it. The more we joked about it, we decided that when we finally do the project, we're going to call ourselves "The Green Apple Ernies". Of course, almost NOBODY would've gotten that one, and anyone reading this still might not, but I just had to write it here where maybe SOMEONE might get a laugh out of it! What does everyone think of that one? Pretty bizarre, huh?

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I remember one I had as a kid where I was about to take a bath, but I forgot m Rubber Duckie, so the TV was showing the ENTIRE cast of Sesame and they were all singing the obvious song. ANd no matter what channel I turned it to, they were on them all!
That's not as scary as the ACTUAL sketch where Ernie reaches into the TV that keeps going "H.............H.................H................" and in the background is that creepy noise like the professor's radio on Gilligan's Island! Man! That used to creep me out IN REAL LIFE! I know that's the subject of another thread, but it fit to what you said there!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MIKEB97 said:
Thank you, guys! have you ever had Sesame Street dreams before?
Here's one I had a few weeks ago, Zoe was in her "ring master" costume from the Circus Detectives episode, and she was pretending to be a ring master for the famous "Zoe's Sesame Circus" when all of the sudden, she get's kidnapped. Later, Elmo rounds up the rest of the monsters which included him, Grover, Herry, Frazzle, Cookie Monster,the fat blue monster, the short green monster, and the tall gray monster to find Zoe. After searching all of Sesame Street, Elmo decided he was going to search all of New York City if it was the last thing he did. So saying him and his posee were in Central Park, when a Yip-Yip came with a holographic message. With cool computer graphic special effects, the meassage beamed a picture of Zoe still in her costume, chained to a platform with a laser beam coming closer to her like in that movie, I forgot which one it was. Zoe (in the message) was about to tell the monsters where she was until, the Yip-Yip was somoned to go back to the planet Koozbane. That's all I remember. I'm thinking of turning this into a fanfic for FanFiction.Net

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Here are a few other odd Sesame Street dreams that I've had:

Super Grover teaches the Count how to fly and the Count keeps smashing into things. Count: 17! 17 bruises, ah ah ah!

At the beggining of a 10th anniversary special, Bert & Ernie are tired up on the Sesame Street Lampost while the Count breaks into their apartment. Later in that special Oscar pulls a fast one by suirting Jim Henson & Frank Oz with water.

Newsflash: The Count launches 12 cannon balls outside his castle which makes Kermit run in horror.

Cartoon: A group of tourists stand around a huge lowercase N carved out of rock.

Cartoon: Scary looking old lady gives a lecture on the letter N

Film: A little boy really needs to use the bathroom.

Guy Smiley hosts a telethon featuring Kermit, Oscar, Bert, Ernie, Grover, Cookie, Roosevelt, Herbert, Sherlock, Fat Blue, Herry & other anything Muppets answering phones. The wires somehow become disconnected, which causes mayhem.

Ernie & Bert guest Star on Guy Smiley's game shows.

The Count sings about the buttons on his organ.

Ernie & Bert leap into a lake as the closing theme starts.

Kermit, Sherlock & Herbert Birdsfoot ride scooters on a steep hill.

Cartoon: A story about the letter S featuring Sammy the segull.

Long lost CEOSS scene: Ernie, Bert, Cookie, Oscar & The Count escape the rink and ride go carts through a mountain.

Ernie keeps walking backwards and bumping into Bert.

The Count counts the chimes that his grandfather clock makes.
The Final chimes echo loudly throughout his castle that he faints.

Newsflash Hickory Dickory Dock: Kermit is out raged that the horse demolishes the clock and then gladys the Cow appears.
Gladys: WHO BROKE THE CLOCK!?!
Kermit: Uh, The Horse!
GLadys: Get DOWN from there, you WINBAG! Or I'll make you get down myself!!

mikealan

Reaction score
another SS dream

Well, there's another SS dream I had for four-five years ago. It's where Oscar showing David or Gordon the pets he has: several dogs, which most of them smell stinky, a small shark, and an elephant, which the elephant is Fluffy, but there's a Muppeteer's hand where Fluffy broke the front of the trunk, so zillions of elephants run through Sesame Street!

And there's another dream I thought of in 1998 where Telly doesn't want to go on a train ride in Washington D.C., because he's scared. During this, Big Bird has been turned himself into a small bee, and Gordon captures it. Then, Gordon, carrying Big Bird as a bee, along with Susan and Linda are going on a ride to the US Capitol. They let Telly to join in, but Telly decides to leave them alone and yelled to them, "All aboard! So long, guys!" Of course, Gordon and the others were stuck in a train!

What do you think of my Sesame Street dreams from 1998?

mikealan

Reaction score
MIKEB97 said:
Here are a few other odd Sesame Street dreams that I've had:

Super Grover teaches the Count how to fly and the Count keeps smashing into things. Count: 17! 17 bruises, ah ah ah!

At the beggining of a 10th anniversary special, Bert & Ernie are tired up on the Sesame Street Lampost while the Count breaks into their apartment. Later in that special Oscar pulls a fast one by suirting Jim Henson & Frank Oz with water.

Newsflash: The Count launches 12 cannon balls outside his castle which makes Kermit run in horror.

Cartoon: A group of tourists stand around a huge lowercase N carved out of rock.

Cartoon: Scary looking old lady gives a lecture on the letter N

Film: A little boy really needs to use the bathroom.

Guy Smiley hosts a telethon featuring Kermit, Oscar, Bert, Ernie, Grover, Cookie, Roosevelt, Herbert, Sherlock, Fat Blue, Herry & other anything Muppets answering phones. The wires somehow become disconnected, which causes mayhem.

Ernie & Bert guest Star on Guy Smiley's game shows.

The Count sings about the buttons on his organ.

Ernie & Bert leap into a lake as the closing theme starts.

Kermit, Sherlock & Herbert Birdsfoot ride scooters on a steep hill.

Cartoon: A story about the letter S featuring Sammy the segull.

Long lost CEOSS scene: Ernie, Bert, Cookie, Oscar & The Count escape the rink and ride go carts through a mountain.

Ernie keeps walking backwards and bumping into Bert.

The Count counts the chimes that his grandfather clock makes.
The Final chimes echo loudly throughout his castle that he faints.

Newsflash Hickory Dickory Dock: Kermit is out raged that the horse demolishes the clock and then gladys the Cow appears.
Gladys: WHO BROKE THE CLOCK!?!
Kermit: Uh, The Horse!
GLadys: Get DOWN from there, you WINBAG! Or I'll make you get down myself!!
Wow, MIKEB97! Those are great classic Sesame Street dreams! Actually, they did the Newsflash Hickory Dickory Dock skit. Maybe you can add the Newsflash dream to my fan-fiction skit, Newsflash: Clockstoppers. And you can make your own SS skits with the dreams you have. You want to make your dreams as fan-fiction SS skits?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I had a few dreams about Sesame Street..

*Another 35th Anniversary special,hosted by Wayne Brady and had interviews with all the SS Muppets(Big Bird,Elmo,Oscar,Prarie Dawn,etc..)and SS Human regulars. There were also some old clips in the special.

*ANOTHER Sesame Street 3-D movie.In the first 30 seconds of the film,Big Bird and the rest of the SS gang(Cookie Monster,Oscar the Grouch,Ernie,
Bert,Grover,Elmo,Zoe,and The Count)are all riding in a car on their way to Hollywood.What happens is Ernie keeps pestering Bert by asking him "Are We There Yet?" over and over,The Count counting telephone poles,Cookie Monster complaining that he's hungry and Oscar enjoying the traffic jam.

*Then I had another dream in which I was a performer for Sesame Street Live! it was soo awesome!

dustinrn

Reaction score
nightmares

I have had recurring dreams about the red-hot letter I film. I have a dream that I am trapped there along side of it with fear of being burned.

and to Mikealan: I have this film on dvd and there is no voice at the end, nor has there ever been any voice at the end of that clip that says "I think we made a huge letter I". The music to that clip is purely instrumental.