Sesame Street Encyclopedia is online!

Thijs

Reaction score
Well, my page is online.
On Sesame Street Encyclopedia I am working on an index of as many Sesame Street characters as possible. But, I only put a character online if I have a picture and/or bio of him/her.
As you can see it`s more functional then beautiful:big_grin:
I already have some rare pics (thanks to Punknpuppets).
As you shall see, at this time Herry is the only one who has a bio (tough I know there are far more facts about him, a bio is never complete, just as this site is never complete). To make the other bio`s, I need your help.

Post in this thread everything you know about each Sesame Street character; what he/she looks like, what he/she wears. Who is the performer. What is his/her most famous song. What kind of character is it. When did he/she make his/her debut. Is it still on Sesame Street. Post it, and I will put it online.

And if you have pictures for me that the site misses, or you have a better picture then the one that is online, email me.

The site`s adress is http://www.angelfire.com/film/tvdomburg/

The site`s emailadress is sesamestreetencyclopedia@hotmail.com

Maybe each character is little bit to much. But if you want to post everything you know, you`re welcome of course. But for the people who know very much about Sesame Street, and don`t know where to start, let`s start with...Praire Dawn (and of course Herry, I am sure there is ore to tell about him).

Greetings, Thijs

(sorry my site looks awful, but it`s my first ok. I think, at the moment, the functionality is far more important)

Ryan

Reaction score
Nice! I just sent you an email about the web site.

tommytokyo

Reaction score
Great Idea!

Be sure to add in some obscure characters like:

Osvaldo the Grouch

Chicago the Lion

P.D. (Or Petey?) that kid who was always breakdancing.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Glad to see someone taking on this project! I hope you're willing to keep the site going with updates and a lot of folks can help you out with the more obscure characters which I look forward to seeing.

Is this a sub-site to Muppet Central? I noticed a Muppet Central banner on the bottom of almost every page.

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Glad to see someone taking on this project! I hope you're willing to keep the site going with updates and a lot of folks can help you out with the more obscure characters which I look forward to seeing.

Is this a sub-site to Muppet Central? I noticed a Muppet Central banner on the bottom of almost every page.
Muppet Central is a site every visitor of my site should visit. And I hope more people will help me (and Scooter, he is going to make the new layout, this version is just the alpha), and I think the best chance to get those people to help me is on the MC forum.
And those banners look great:big_grin:

Maybe somebody could tell me more about Alice Snuffleupagus. I don`t know a thing about here.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Tommie, you should really get in touch with The Count about this. The man has a listing of every character in the world when it comes to Sesame Street. I don't know about pictures and bios, though. At any rate you should talk to him.

Good job taking this project on. I wanted to do something similar, but it became too much of a project. Hats off to you pal! :big_grin:

-Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tommie,

The Blue Honker with the Green Hair (He has more hair than in the picture now), His name is Homer.

See ya

Thijs

Reaction score
Alice Snuffleupagus?????

Thanks Warrick. I will put him apart. I didn`t know those guys have names.
And Matt, Count already had contact with me in the official Herry thread, and wrote me a great Herry bio. For the pics I have already contact with Scooter, Punkn and Dr. Tooth. Scooter is going to help with the bios too.

But somebody! Help me with Alice Snuffleupagus!!!