Sesame Street figure line CANCELLED!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MC Scottie... Not sure if there's that glimmer of hope in actuality, but all we can do at the moment is wait and see what happens. We'd all like it if Ken did get the license for SS, no news at this time, cause he'd put as much into it as the Muppets figures.

The figures are great, you should check eBay or the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum to see if you can make some deals to build up your collection.
We all were looking forward to the potential SS line, sad to see it canned. Just hope you have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks for straighting things out for me Count, I appreciate it. I will be at the Wizard World Philly convention and I will sincerely miss the guys and gals from the Palisades booth. :cry:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Count, you keep bringing saying, "hoping Ken gets the license." Is he trying to get his hands on it, or are you hoping he looks into it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saying I hope he gets it... Cause at the mo, it's buried under all the red tape of what Limited By CAS took over from Palisades, just basically sitting on it and doing nothing. It's kind of in licensing limbo at the time, and I rully hope Ken and CMX can rescue it from its previous two strikes.

BTW: There's a massive set prototype on eBay, just search for "Prototype Oscar" in Toys and Hobbies, and you'll find it.
Thinking I'll just save the pics for later use, hoping the figure gets tossed in a separate auction later as well.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Count, i'm going to look up those protoypes. But my question was, is he looking into it or are you hoping that he looks into getting the license? You answered it as "i hope he gets it." I hope he gets it too, but i'm woundering if hes trying to get it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Dr Tooth... dont keep yer heads up for TMNT.. as i hear it, a new series is underway. I love the series they have now. Appearently they're about to go 99 years into the future and become, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward.

I have heard of this, and the Basic turtles look pretty good... as does Splinter. I mean to collect several I had missed and a few comic specific characters.

As for SS... I've given up hope completely. There was a gift certificate I was saving to get them... I spent it on the Super Mario Super show DVD.

Our best chance is in 2 years if Mezco or maybe CM did them as a 40th anniversary.... but that's it.

Oh well, at least we got Sesame Street Pez.