Sesame Street Figure Pics Here

WiGgY

Reaction score
Judging from the pictures, I think Cookie monster could probably hang with the muppet figures without much weirdness. He does have a really round belly instead of the blobbyness you'd expect, but it's still a pretty good figure. No ball jointed shoulders though. but that was because of the sculpt. They went for look instead of function on that one.

Bert will NEVER be able to hang with the muppet figures. Even if they can save the head sculpt, the body is still pretty bad.

Oscar's can is too small and would seem funny with the figures. The can would have to be like Fozzie size to be in proper scale. Well, maybe MAMMA scale. But still, not gonna happen.

I didn't see them in person. These are just guesses. Chances are the ones at the show weren't the rght size anyway being prototypes.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Much better; but get that unibrow of Bert's going straight across!! I don't like how it looks. period.

No wires in Grover's arms. Been done before, not good.

Cookie is lots better!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Bendie Progress???

I see a disturbing number of Bendies out there right now. I really don't want Grover to be a Bendie, but will certainly take him. It's not like I pose them enough to really risk the wire breaking, thus rendering Grover useless.

Personally, I don't care about Bert's eyebrow. With the look they're going for he'd probably look like a robot or something with that straight unibrow. This one has a little more personality to it. It's a HUGE improvement and when they finally add the right textures to him, he'll be completely justifiable as a purchase. The rest, well, I have to see the final Oscar, w/o the can on his head. I can sculpt my own Slimey Worm as a seperate piece. That's not a problem. The COokie must have been pretty close to what they wanted orignally cause all that's different on that one is the paint job. There are other subtle changes, but that's the only real one I've seen on him. I love him just hte way he is though.
Bottom line, there goes my cash flow for '04. Sheesh. LIke I didn't have enough on my plate here!!! HAHAHAHAH

WiGgY

Reaction score
Cookie's head was changed a lot. it's not as flat and cartoony looking. It's much more show accurate.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say, they pulled a total 180 from suck to ROCK!!!!

I stil;l want to see Ernie and Grover, but the Bert... the Bert kicks butt, and Cookie is just great! Now, Oscar .... I can accept that his head is sculpted into the can, and Slimey's sculpted to the side. He's great! I am really psyced and loving these!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bert will be okay once they get that unibrow thing fixed right. However, it is my own personal opinion that these don't rock...at least not to me.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I gotta say,,,

While I may not agree with what you have to say, I will be the last one defending your right to say it Fozzie. I'm sitting on the fence with these. I'm still good with the sizing too. If they're a little too small, that's cool. All the SS Muppets are supposed to emulate small children anyhow, so they could be like my Muppets little cousins.

That's my plan anyway.
I hope they come through for you Fozzie. Cause I know if you're impressed with this line, I certainly will be blown away. Here's hoping... :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
AWWW... I don't care what you guys think! I'm getting all the ones I like... meaning everyone but Little Murray Sparkel and Elizabeth... God please don't get made!

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I keep thinking of going to a great restaurant, having a huge delicious meal, then finding out that the desert menu is pretty much cookies and a rather dry-looking bit of chocolate cake.

While I would be the last one to say bad things about cookies and cake, they just don't cut it when you've had such an awesome meal.

In other words, I will kindly pass, and just ask for a cup of tea and the check.

- Derek

WiGgY

Reaction score
I wonder when we'll see new pics of Grover and Ernie? You have to admit Grover was pretty good at the start.