Sesame Street music

Mister Fred

Reaction score
Hey sseta, I remember that breakfasttime song. It was really cool. I like at the end when cookie monster EATS THE FRYINGPAN!!!!! Somebody has to teach cookie monster that it's bad manners to stuff cookies in his mouth just like he does and eating things you can't really eat. Maybe he needs a SPANKING with THE BELT! I remember from an old epsode a film with a baby eating a chocolate cookie and gets very dirty & messy in the process. Cookie Monster talks through the whole clip. It was cute? Do you remember that clip?

ssetta

Reaction score
I sure do! It's a classic! I think a lot of people remember it.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
That's amazing ssetta. I didn't think anyone remember that because it's so old. Do you remember the song "Sticky, gooey"?
Or even better, do you know who is Kermit the Frog's replacement on Sesame Street News ? That film of the baby eating a chocolate cookie is so cute.

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't think I know the song "Sticky, Gooey," but I think I've heard of it. What do you mean, Kermit has a reporter?

Mister Fred

Reaction score
On one of the Sesame Street Newflsashes at the far off island laboratory of Dr. Nobel Price, Kermit the frog is replaced by Warren Wolf. Before he knew that he was on the air, Warren Wolf said to someone, perhaps the camera man, "REMIND ME TO GET SOME LLOLLY POPS AFTER THE SHOW". At the end, when Dr. Price gets upset cause he invented something that's already invented, Warren Wolf asked if he wanted to have a llolly pop.

ssetta

Reaction score
I loved those skits with Dr. Brice! I think I saw a clip of it in the Sesame Street Unpaved book, not the series on Noggin. I actually never saw much with Dr. Brice, because as I understand, he did not last very long. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, I think all of his skits were basically the same. About when did he start, and when, and why exactly was he taken off?

Mister Fred

Reaction score
I don't know when he started & ended exactly. I know it was sometime in the early/mid 80's. The things he showed were rubbers, a lunch box, a piano, and 1 or 2 other things. I know he called the lunch box a " carry keeper ". I know he was in the mob of muppets on sesame street in the movie "Follow that Bird". He used to get very upset at the end when he showed his latest invention that was already invented. BE THANKFUL HE DIDN"T TURN INTO A MONSTER LIKE THE INCREDIBLE HULK!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows the song about where ( All I know is that Oscar and Maria where in this song) But its where there taking a bath or showers? I was wondering if any one know the name of the song? And if anyone has a video or episode when it was shown I would trade any episode for it.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
That song is about signing in the shower. First it's olivia (not Maria) in the shower, then Ernie in the bath tub, then Oscar in his MUD BATH !, and last Big Bird in the bird bath.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually do have an old tape with it on it.