1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Old School official Site

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MuppetDanny, Sep 29, 2006.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I hope so, that would be nice. It looked like the behind the scenes footage was from "Don't Eat the Pictures" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

If there are in fact more bonus features than what has been announced, then I hope that they get announced soon.

It's interesting that Bruno is illustrated on the page for this. Bruno has rarely been included in official illustrations. Also, I have read that Bruno first appeared on Sesame Street in 1978. Of course, I first read that at either The Sesame Street Character Encyclopedia or The Complete Henson Database, two places that don't neccessarily list their sources (and when I first read about when Bruno debuted, it said that he last appeared in 1990, but I knew that he appeared in Big Bird's Birthday from 1991, he appeared in the episode where Hooper's Store was rebuilt, from the 1990-1991 season, and I recall seeing part of an episode in either 1992 or 1993 that featured Bruno. Then agaoin, that could have been an insert or even a rerun from a few years back). Of course, we know that Pinball Number Count will be included, and that sketch premiered in the eigth season.
  3. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

By saying that I Love Trash features the original Oscar, do you mean that the clip showed the original orange Oscar? If so, I guess that would prove that the version shown on Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game isn't the original broadcast version of the song.

Well, it was written in 1970, and I once saw a book/record for it on ebay WITH the orange Oscar. So maybe...
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Ha ha! Definitely, I just started guffawing at that part!
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, same here. I guess this is definitive proof that Bert is evil?
    ;)
  6. minor muppetz

If there is going to be a behind-the-scenes featurette, then I wonder if there will also be more features that haven't been announced yet.

It would be cool if both the pitch film and one of the test pilots were included. It would be cool if there were on-screen pop-up facts (similar to the Muppet Morsels) or audio commentary.

Maybe there will be some interviews.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

What is?
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The "I Love Trash" clip that was shown on the site was with the orange Oscar.
  9. minor muppetz

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!
  10. Fragglemuppet

I was referring to the "Hey stupid!" line. That was Bert who said it, right?
    :o
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Hehe...no, it wasn't Bert at all. Just some random grayish/greenish anything muppet.
  12. Fragglemuppet

Oops, sorry about that! His voice was a bit lower than Bert's anyway.
  13. minor muppetz

No, that was Scoop, a character who appeared in a variety of Henson-produced commercials in the 1960s.
  14. minor muppetz

Did you only hear audio of that scene or something?
  15. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

lol! I've never seen you so excited.

I'm excited now too, to see this set. That's so hardcore.
  16. Fragglemuppet

Well actually, I personally only get audio on anything I watch, as I am almost completely blind.
    :)
  17. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

The website has updated witha new clip with Bill Cosby - check it out :)
  18. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

The website has updated witha new clips including Super Grover - check it out :)
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I liked the clip with Bert and John-John talking about feelings.
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

GOSH I need this DVD set!! I just ordered it on Amazon...3-5 days can't come fast enough!! :crazy:

Great clips!!