Sesame Street Old School official Site

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I hope so, that would be nice. It looked like the behind the scenes footage was from "Don't Eat the Pictures" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If there are in fact more bonus features than what has been announced, then I hope that they get announced soon.

It's interesting that Bruno is illustrated on the page for this. Bruno has rarely been included in official illustrations. Also, I have read that Bruno first appeared on Sesame Street in 1978. Of course, I first read that at either The Sesame Street Character Encyclopedia or The Complete Henson Database, two places that don't neccessarily list their sources (and when I first read about when Bruno debuted, it said that he last appeared in 1990, but I knew that he appeared in Big Bird's Birthday from 1991, he appeared in the episode where Hooper's Store was rebuilt, from the 1990-1991 season, and I recall seeing part of an episode in either 1992 or 1993 that featured Bruno. Then agaoin, that could have been an insert or even a rerun from a few years back). Of course, we know that Pinball Number Count will be included, and that sketch premiered in the eigth season.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
By saying that I Love Trash features the original Oscar, do you mean that the clip showed the original orange Oscar? If so, I guess that would prove that the version shown on Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game isn't the original broadcast version of the song.

Well, it was written in 1970, and I once saw a book/record for it on ebay WITH the orange Oscar. So maybe...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Big Bird Fan said:
Hey Stupid!

That cracks me up every time. :smile:
Ha ha! Definitely, I just started guffawing at that part!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. I guess this is definitive proof that Bert is evil?
:wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If there is going to be a behind-the-scenes featurette, then I wonder if there will also be more features that haven't been announced yet.

It would be cool if both the pitch film and one of the test pilots were included. It would be cool if there were on-screen pop-up facts (similar to the Muppet Morsels) or audio commentary.

Maybe there will be some interviews.

BEAR

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Yeah, same here. I guess this is definitive proof that Bert is evil?
:wink:

What is?

BEAR

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
By saying that I Love Trash features the original Oscar, do you mean that the clip showed the original orange Oscar? If so, I guess that would prove that the version shown on Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game isn't the original broadcast version of the song.

Well, it was written in 1970, and I once saw a book/record for it on ebay WITH the orange Oscar. So maybe...

The "I Love Trash" clip that was shown on the site was with the orange Oscar.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I was referring to the "Hey stupid!" line. That was Bert who said it, right?
:embarrassed: