1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Old School official Site

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MuppetDanny, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I love the part where John-John looks off camra and gose "are you happy?" And bert stalls and gose "everybody's happy, oh dear". LOL!
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

LOL! I love that too!!:excited:
  3. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Sounds good! I haven't seen them yet, but I'll make it a point to do that!
    Ryan, you say 3 to 5 days isn't soon enough? Well you're lucky. I preorderd it months ago, and now they say it is delayed!
    :eek:
    :(
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Eew! That's awful! Have you contacted the seller?
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

It's Amazon, so there's not really much I can do. That's alright, it'll come before I know it.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

JOHN JOHN!!

I wish he'd come visit MC. That'd be cool. I have always loved the segments starring him in them, and we're probably the same age! :)
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

wow! i'm sure glad i bought it (and World according to Sesame Street) from DDD.com then! :smirk:
  8. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Last time I checked "John John" was born in 1970, and he started on Sesame Street when he was 2 yrs. old.
  9. Fozzie Bear

Then he's 2 years older than I am.
  10. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I just saw the bit where Johnny Cash sings "Nasty Dan" to Oscar. And the Super Grover bit, which I think must have been the first one made(correct me if I'm wrong).
  11. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

I heard John John was a lawyer in AZ is that true?
  12. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Why is it I keep getting a blank screen?
  13. Fozzie Bear

I dunno, same thing happens to me when I try to think...

But, seriously: You might not have the correct video card in your computer? I'm computer illiterate so I'm just shooting a suggestion out there. My computer here at home--the one I'm on now--I can't watch video stuff because it shows me things in frames. I have to watch at work.
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

There's a new video up of some random celebrity(I assume) reciting a chant with a whole bunch of kids saying it after him.