Sesame Street pictures from SDCC

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
If my knowledge serves me correctly, Little Bird would not sell on her own. She just wouldn't. She has not been around for a long time and even then she wasn't a huge character. Most people don't even know she ever existed. Plus she is so small that it would make more sense to put her as a pack in. Just my thoughts.
When i was a kid I frequently saw little bird in many books, but noticed that little bird was hardly on the show. same with rodeo rosie. I am not sure if Little Bird still appears in books though.

I think Little Bird would be just as well-known to casual fans as Guy Smiley and Rosevelt franklin.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Agree with Bear, makes more sense to pack Little Bird as a pack-in. And it makes soooo much sense to pack it in with Big Bird.

BTW: Bear, you get the E-mail I sent you earlier today? LMK and we can talk further.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yep... Agree with Bear, makes more sense to pack Little Bird as a pack-in. And it makes soooo much sense to pack it in with Big Bird.

BTW: Bear, you get the E-mail I sent you earlier today? LMK and we can talk further.

Little Bird would definitely be considered a "fan favorite" as much as Roosevelt Franklin. I would put them in the same group, but she still would not sell on her own. Not as well anyway.

Count, I have not checked my mail yet. Thanks though. I will check it now.

DTWolf

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Little Bird would not sell on her own. She just wouldn't. She has not been around for a long time and even then she wasn't a huge character. Most people don't even know she ever existed. Plus she is so small that it would make more sense to put her as a pack in.
Little Bird is female? Whoa, it's been so long since she was around, I'd forgotten. . . Sorry, Little Bird!

BEAR

Reaction score
DTWolf said:
Little Bird is female? Whoa, it's been so long since she was around, I'd forgotten. . . Sorry, Little Bird!

It's okay. Yes, she is. People keep making that mistake around here and as much as I tell them, no one listens to me. lol

mikealan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Guys...

4 The Martians won't be pack-ins for any other figure. They are the main figure, part of the S2 lineup. The only thing I'd caution is that since these lineups aren't set in stone and can change due to the nature of the figure line's overall lineup, that the Martians might be bumped down from S2 to a later series. Course, for now, no such worries need be posted owing to the fact that for now the Martians are part of the S2 lineup. If any changes impact the lineup, we'll all be talking about it here or on the Palisades forums.

Hope this helps and have a good day.
I think the Super Grover box says that Series 1 is coming this summer and the Yip-Yip Martians are part of Series 2. Don't know why.