Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's the latest Season 35 update.
Based on Drtooth's info, the following characters will be added.
The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Giant Cranky Monster Baby.
Elmo's World: The Tornado.
Henry Piggins.

Here's what's still left.
1 The name of the burro from Global Grover. Waiting for confirmation from MuppetDude or someone else if its name is spelled "E-D-I-B-E-R-T-O" or "E-D-I-B-U-R-T-O".
2 Elmo's Fairy Godperson. Waiting for confirmation from MuppetDude if it's his "Fairy" or "Furry" Godperson.
3 Elmo's World: The Yoyo. Waiting for confirmation from MuppetDude if it's spelled "Yoyo" or "Yo-Yo".
Looking forward to your replies and tomorrow's repeat airing of 4059 for any other characters I've missed.

And here are some other questions that came to mind recently.
4 Should the miners from Kermit's trip to the Alphabet Mines be added as "The Alphabet Miners"?
5 Should the tribe of characters who appeared in the song "African Alphabet" sung by Kermit be added as "The African Alphabet Tribe"?
6 Should the birds that appeared in the song "Coconut Counting Man" sung by the Count and Harry Belafonte be added as "The Coconut Counting Man's Birds"?
7 For that matter, should the Count's tropical alterego or persona of "The Coconut Counting Man" be added to the listings too?
Please post here and thanks for all you guys help.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't have much time today, but here is what I can answer:

1. The donkey's name is E-R-I-B-E-R-T-O.
2. It's "Fairy", not "Furry".
3. I'd go with "yo-yo" with a dash; I've never seen it spelled any other way.
4. Miles's band member's names:
"Frizzy-Hair's" real name is John.
"Black Jack's" name is T-A-L-I-B.
5. I like the idea of "The Coconut Counting Man" being in the list. You've got The Great Ninetini and Alistair Cookie, so why not?
6. Why are you adding the Giant Baby from Trash Gordon if Natasha is already on your list? (BTW: Trash Gordon gives her a giant baby bottle.)
7. The monsters who sang in episode 4082 were Narf (he sang the lead), two anonymous monsters, and Peeno, a Monster bully. (His name is spelled P-E-E-N-O.)

That's all I can give you today. Whenever I can, I'll send you the descriptions.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude, as soon as you can post the rest.
Now then, let's see what we have to work with.

Additions.
1, 2, and 3: Miles's Band.
John, Talib, and Tony will be added, though I'd appreciate it if anyone could also provide the names of the actors who portrayed those roles.
4 Elmo's Fairy Godperson will be added.
5 Eriberto Burro will be added.
6 The Giant Cranky Monster Baby: Though it turned out to be Natasha super-imposed over the blue screen so as to appear as a giant, it is in essence a character from The Adventures of Trash Gordon, is it not? And all characters from The Adventures of Trash Gordon count towards the Season 35 character count, no? Or would you get rid of the giant grumpy guppy and/or giant space chicken and/or others?
Just explaining the reason behind this addition.

Still Missing.
7 Elmo's World: The Yo-Yo, as soon as I get a descript it'll be added.
8 Elmo's World: The Dinosaur, as soon as I get a descript it'll be added.

Other Characters.
From Episode 4059.
9 The Fairytale Chorus.
10 The Banana Queen (Merissa Tome)
11 The Banana King.
12 The Monkey King, should this one also be counted?
13 Jose the Puppet.
14 Baby Cookie Monster, or should it be "Young Cookie Monster"?
15 Elmo's World: The Apple.
16 Elmo's World: The Broccoli.
17 Elmo's World: The Corn.
18 Elmo's World: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
19 Elmo's World: The Pizza.
20 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Wiggly Squiggly Worms.

Additional Characters to Consider.
21 Elmo's World: The Monkey.
22 Elmo's World: The Top Banana.
23 The Alphabet Miners.
24 The African Alphabet Tribe.
25 The Coconut Counting Man.
26 The Coconut Counting Man's Birds.
Please provide descripts of all these listed above and whether the last four should be added or not. Awaiting replies in this thread, thanks for your help and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, hate to be a bother, but I rully need your help on sorting through the characters posted in the list above. MuppetDude? Drtooth? Anyone else?
Remember, the sooner we get these sorted with descripts and human actor names where applicable, the sooner the Season 35 character count gets completed and ML 10.5 gets posted.
Hope to hear from you soon with replies to the missing characters, and have a good night.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Elmo's World: The Yo-Yo
The "face" of the yo-yo is in the middle of one of the round parts. It's yellow with small eyebrows, black eyelashes, and a black smiling with a pink tongue. The face itself is a separate piece from the outer yellow and orange stripe border around her, enabling that striped piece to rotate as it moves up and down, while the face stays in place.

Elmo's World: The Dinosaur
Basically just the head and neck of a dark orange brontasaurus. He's got roundish eyes like Gobo Fraggle, a bottom jaw that slightly sticks out, and the lower part of his head and neck is a lighter orange color.

Peeno
A yellow live-hand anything monster with a squarish head. He's got yellow horns, angry eyes with pink lids and brown furry lashes (but they're not "sleepy" eyes), and a round dark pink nose.

The Fairy Tale Chorus
This group is composed of the Big Bad (Lavendar) Wolf, the Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood (a green AM with black hair and a red hood), and Little Bo Peep (a live-hand lavendar AM with a blue dress and bonnet).

The Monkey/Banana King
When he's a monkey, it's just Joey Monkey in a black suit and tie. After he's kissed, he becomes a fat blue AM with short black hair, orange eyelids, and a round orange nose. He's wearing the same suit he is when he's a monkey.

Baby Cookie Monster
(This may be a good entry to include his original name "Sid".) He looks a lot like a toy Cookie Monster puppet with googly eyes, live hands, an orange (?) frilly bonnet, a bib, and a diaper.

Elmo's World: Food
All of the food looks just like the real thing but with Muppet eyes and mouths. The apple had black lashes, as did the broccoli. The ear of corn had plain white eyes, the PB & J sandwich had sleepy eyelids, and the pizza had pinkish eyelids. (Note: The pizza is used again in a Trash Gordon episode, but turned upside down and with different eyes.)

The Banana Queen (her name is spelled M-A-R-I-S-S-A T-O-M-E-I)
In the story she wore a blue, red, and yellow waitress uniform and hat, and she wore a large black beehive wig.

I also like the addition of the Alphabet Miners and the African Alphabet Tribe.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude, been waiting for these. The following will be added.
7 Elmo's World: The Yo-Yo.
8 Elmo's World: The Dinosaur.
15-19, all from Elmo's World as well.
9 The Fairytale Chorus, though why would Bo Peep be there since she's from a nursery rhyme and not a fairy tale?
10 The Banana Queen (SS, Marissa Tome)
11 The Monkey/Banana King.
14 Baby Cookie Monster, I think it would be weird to list him as "Sid" or "Baby Sid Cookie Monster", don't you?

Still Missing.
13 Jose the Puppet, from Global Grover: Mexico: Puppet Maker.
20 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Wiggly Squiggly Worms.

Agreed, these would make nice additions, but I'd appreciate it if I could get descripts for the following.
21 The Alphabet Miners.
22 The African Alphabet Tribe.
23 The Coconut Counting Man.
24 The Coconut Counting Man's Birds.
25 Elmo's World: The Monkey.
26 Elmo's World: The Top Banana.
Hope to hear from you again soon to finalize this list and hope you have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, looks like I'm going to have to rescue my own thread again. Here's what's still missing from being added to the list. Please provide descripts of the following entries.
1 Jose the Puppet, from Global Grover in Episode 4059.
2 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Wiggly Squiggly Worms, from Episode 4059.
3 The Alphabet Miners, from a News Flash segment.
4 The African Alphabet Tribe, from the song "African Alphabet" sung by Kermit.
5 The Coconut Counting Man, from the song of the same name.
6 The Coconut Counting Man's Birds, from the same song as the Coconut Counting Man.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on guys, I rully need your help to finish off the Season 35 additions to the list! Can't post it for all to see if you don't help out with the descripts to get each one of these missing characters approved/acknowledged for the listings.
Here's what's still missing as of 5/24/2004:
1 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Wiggly Squiggly Worms, from Episode 4059.
2 Jose the Puppet, from Global Grover from Episode 4059.
3 Elmo's World: The Fly.
4 Elmo's World: The Monkey.
5 Elmo's World: The Spider.
6 Elmo's World: The Top Banana.
Hope to hear from you guys soon on getting this batch of characters moved into their homes on the list. Will post again after getting Episode 4069's characters or sooner.
Thanks for the help and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here are the ones I can do for now:

The Wiggly Squiggly Worms--a group of worms that look like Slimey, but are different colors (one is blue, another is green, another is red, etc.)

Jose the Puppet--I think that his head, hands, and feet are wooden, and his limbs were string. I think that he also wore a green t-shirt.

The Fly--a realistic Muppet fly with cartoony yellow eyes.

The Monkey--a rebuilt Quongo (the gorilla from "The Muppet Show")

The Top Banana--a half-opened banana with black-rimmed glasses, a red necktie, a red mouth, eyelids, and thin eyebrows.

Sorry for the lateness.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much MuppetDude. Sorry to have been a bit bossy in getting these characters descripts from you guys. And so long as I get them, the lateness can be excused. After all, I know that I can count on you to come through when it counts.
The only one left from the group above still missing is Elmo's World: The Spider, from the same episode as The Fly.
Now then, just four more episodes and we'll have finished off the season. Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good day.