Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Count, will you add the "Fat Valkyrie" from the "Everything's Coming Up Noses" clip?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, now that you ask... that brings up a few things I've been wanting to discuss with you.
1 Wasn't planning to add the "Fat Valkyrie" from the song "Everything's Coming Up Noses!" But if you think the character should be added, then please provide a descript. Also, should it be listed as "Fat Valkyrie" or "Big Headed Muppet"?
2 You said that there was a second grouch character following PhlegmInEm in Episode 4079, but it still hasn't been added cause we haven't settled on a good "title" for this guy.
To that end... does EmInEm travel with some sort of enterouge wherever he goes? If so, is there someone in that group of people who accompany him that most closely resembles the function of this SS character, someone who has all the guy's records and some sort of record or disc player to play them? If so, then what is this person's "title" within the group? My thoughts are that this real person's title would be the best way to add the SS character to the listing; i.e.: PhlegmInEm's Disc Jockey or Roadie or Producer, etc.
3 There was a monster character in the spoof song "Bully Bully" from Episode 4082 you said was named "Peeno". Is this the same light blueish monster who appears with Grover in Charlie's Restaurant, who I've got listed as "Piño"? If you need refreshing on the clip, Mr. Johnson walks into the restaurant and Grover and "Piño" are both trying to outdo the other in serving the customer before pausing to listen to what the customer actually wants.
Hope to hear back from you soon in hopes of sorting these out, and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And here's what I got from Episode 4069.
1 Elmo's World: The Sun.
2 Elmo's World: The Moon.
Please post descripts of these two, and they'll be added promptly. And as soon as they've been described, that'll be one episode less and one episode closer to ending the season and getting the listing posted.
Thanks for your help, and hope to hear from you soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
1. I really don't know the actual name of the puppet used. Phil used "Big Head" as the name for the banner in which he appeared in (in the Muppet Meeting Film, he had short black hair and a grey suit). I like the addition of "Fat Valkyrie" since she made two appearances: once during the "Noses" song, and in episode 4081 (she sang "la-la-la-laaaa" during the song about all of the different ways people communicate).
2. I'm not really into Eminem, so I can't answer that. Hopefully someone else can help you with that. In the meantime, keep him in the "Phlegminem" category.
3. The bully named Peeno was a completely different monster; I believe I gave a description of him to you (yellow with horns and a dark pink nose).

BTW, I just wanted you to know that on your list, "Tony and Maria" from "Inside, Outside Story" are listed as monsters. They're not monsters; they're both Anything Muppets.

And the saxophone player from Bruce Stringbean and the S Street Band is named C-L-A-R-I-C-E, not "Clyde" or "Clarence".

As for "Elmo's World", The Sun is basically an orange sun with rays sticking out. She had a big smile and round white eyes. The Moon is round with a half-moon shape on its left side. The "moon shape" has a nose, while the other side is a dark, starry sky, and the entire puppet has a black mouth and dark sleepy eyelids.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude, looks like I caught you just in time. OK, here are the entries that will be added.
1 Elmo's World: The Sun.
2 Elmo's World: The Moon.
3 Fat Valkyrie.
4 Peeno.
5 Big Head, might as well since I've already got Leo with a "TMS" designation from those same Muppet Meeting films.
6 All four members of the family from the song "Let's Go Driving", just gotta check if it fits on one line of text in my word file.

7 Yes, Clyde will be changed to Clarice. Just watched/heard the song on the VCD I got and you're right on that one.
8 Talked it over with my brother who listens to EmInEm, and there's not a posse per say that we could draw upon to match up this character from Episode 4079. But I wanted to ask, what do you think of listing it as "PhlegmInEm's Disc Jockey" since you said that this guy came behind the recording artist, holding a double record player?
Well, hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, watched Episode 4074 today and here's what I got.
1 Elmo's World: The Mailbox.
2 The Clown, from Journey to Big Bird, should this character be counted? Was it an actual Muppet character or just a digitally animated character?
3 The Beard-Losing Singers, from the song "B.B. King and the Letter B", should this duo be counted for the listings?
Please provide descripts of these few entries ASAP and they'll all be added. Just two more episodes next week to finish off Version 11 and get it posted.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Mailbox was a big, blue, industrial mailbox with round, blue-lidded eyes on the top. His mouth was the opening at the top, and was black with a red tongue.
As for the Clown, she appears just before Ernie begins his search; she honks a horn at him.
I also like the addition of the "Beard-Losing Singers".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Graphic: Smile!
Thanks MuppetDude, all three will now be added. And I've got a few more questions too.
1 From Episode 4077...
Please describe what the human character named "Melissa" looked like and provide the name of the actress who played her if possible. She's seen in the swings with Big Bird just before Gabi, Elmo, Zoe, and Rocco come to take their turns at the swing.
2 From Episode 4079...
Was thinking about the character who accompanied PhlegmInEm, which term would better fit this guy: "roadie" or "disc jockey"?
Please reply ASAP to get these two booked and added. Only tomorrow's episode remains, along with whatever descripts remain before V 11 gets posted!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Melissa was a little African-American girl with short hair and pigtails.

As for the Phlegminem character, I'd call him his "disc jockey" for now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Check and check. Thanks pal, only tomorrow's episode remains before ML 11 gets posted. And you'll see much more added there than just SS Season 35.
Talk to you tomorrow.