Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Philo and Gunge. What were these segments like? And did the two characters differ at all between those Season 32 segments and the Season 33 segments?
BTW: Cheebo, if there are any characters on the What's the Name of that Song DVD not included in my Muppet Listings 10.0, then yes I'd be interested in any and all info you can provide regarding those characters.
Thanks and I'll post again tomorrow.

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
Thanks Philo and Gunge. What were these segments like? And did the two characters differ at all between those Season 32 segments and the Season 33 segments?
No, their names were just re-dubbed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, thanks for the info. If I had just passively seen the Season 32 episodes, I would've thought that these were two different characters. So should I keep them listed as "Google" and "Phoebe" respectively? Or should these be changed to their original names?
Also, wanted to ask if you thought the Bathtub character from Elmo's World in Season 35 Episode 2 should be listed. Was this a Muppet character or an animated character? And should it be included in the listings?
All help's welcome and I look forward to tomorrow's episode if it's a new one.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Count the clown was a muppet but there also was the two-headed monster dressed like a clown who only confused ernie and there was one flying out of a cannon to give enie clues each time, but she was animated, and as for the bathtub it looked muppetry with a few cgi attachments (ie the face).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'd like some more info regarding a descript of this Muppety clown from JTBB.
1 Do you guys think it would be fair in adding it as an entry under the heading "The Clown"?
2 Do you guys think it would be just adding an entry for the two Anything Muppets from the B.B. King song under the heading "B.B. King's Backup Singers"?
3 Cheebo, don't have a link to the thread, but you can easily find it in the Classic Muppets section of this forum.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I'm streamlining this in order to get some definitive answers and know whether or not to add the following to the listings.

1 Ming Peacock, Muppet character right?
If so, she'll be added.
2 Trash Gordon, Gordon as a superhero character right?
If so, then he'll be added.
3 If you could, please describe what this Muppet clown character from Journey to Big Bird looked like.
Do you guys agree that it should be added as an entry as "The Clown"?
4 Were there no names for the two Anything Muppets who sang backup for BB King?
Do you guys agree that these two should be added as an entry as "BB King's Backup Singers"?
5 The Tree from The Street We Live On, and the Bathtub from Elmo's World.
Are these Muppet characters or not?
When you say that they had CGI attachments, what were these?
Should they be added to my Muppet Listings or not?
Should all characters from Elmo's World be stricken from the Muppet Listings?

New Characters.
6 What's the name of the actress who portrayed Natalie in episode 4060?
If you could, please provide a descript of what she looked like.
7 The Butcher, The Baker, and The Candlestick Maker.
Should these be added under one single entry as "The Three Men in a Tub"?
Or should they be added individually under their names or the group heading?
If you could, please provide descripts of what these characters looked like.
8 Jimmy's Family, from the song/segment with Hoots the Owl.
If you could, please provide descripts of what the following characters looked like:
Jimmy, Jimmy's Dad, and Jimmy's Mom.
9 The Stinky Cheese Guys.
If you could, please provide descripts of what these characters looked like.
Please post your replies here. Thanks for your help and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever anyone asks me if I've "seen" anything, it's always a half-hearted half-joking answer I give them.
Cheebo, I'm visually handicapped and though I still have some sight left, it's not enough to discern images on either a TV or computer screen. That's why whenever it's something I want to know about, I always ask for help from someone by having it described to me. Yes I did watch the movie Star Wars Episode 1, but as I said above, I wasn't able to notice what the characters onscreen looked like. Just went with what my mind supplied me by the voices alone. That's why I thought Natalie in today's episode had a familiar voice, but couldn't place the actress herself.
Again, go to my previous post and try to answer as many questions from the Season 35 character inquiries as you can to the best of your knowledge. Thanks and have a good day.

Cheebo

Reaction score
Ooooh that is why you cant tell the differnce between animations and muppets. Sorry, I didn't know. I can't really help you yet on that episode since I am still a day behind I just got the one on Baby Bear & Curly Bear.