Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
He always be Cookie Monster to me. Well, if there are no objections, I'll add the characters from Episode 4061. Are there any objections to adding these characters? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd like to help you on this list, too!

I don't think "The Clown" should be added to the list. She was just a filler, when Big Bird needed a clue to where he was going. Ditto to "B.B. King's Back-Up Singers". They sang as much as Bert, Big Bird, Baby Bear, and Benny Rabbit, and were just two A.M.s needed because a verse mentioned: "we couldn't have a beard".

The Three Men In a Tub can be in a group, but each member is identified, like your list of "The Count's Classmates". Here's the descripts:

BUTCHER--Pointy green AM with lavendar eyelids on his vertically oval eyes, light blue nose, and short brown hair. He wore a white butcher's hat and apron, and a vertically striped blue and white shirt. He wore a string of sausages around his neck.

BAKER--Fat blue AM in a baker's outfit. He has scraggly gray hair, a moustache, a green nose, and orange eyelids.

CANDLESTICK MAKER--Short lavendar AM with fuzzy brown hair and beard. He has an orange nose and blue eyelids on his vertically oval eyes. Not sure on his outfit, but he looked a bit like a colonial candlestick maker. Can't help you much there.

Speaking of "group listings", you may want to consider a list of "Elmo's World" Muppets, since there are many "object" Muppets built for it. Example:
"Elmo's World: The Bicycle"
"Elmo's World: The Helmet"

The Muppets in Jimmy's Family are as follows:
JIMMY--small pink AM with short dark brown hair and pink eyelids. His black pupils are a bit bigger than normal Muppets, and I think he wears white and orange pajamas.
JIMMY'S FATHER--tall orange AM with short black hair, blue oval nose, pink eyelids, a white shirt, and red sweater.
JIMMY'S MOTHER--short lavendar AM with a green nose, sleepy eyelids with lashes, and curly light brown hair. Not sure about her clothing, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah my friend MuppetDude, don't you know? You're already helping me immensely with my list, with all the work you've given me so far on TOTBP and TCT which I'm still waiting for the background toys/characters to finish off that production. But I know I can count on you because of that work you've provided me already.

Now that I have descripts, the 3 Men in a Tub will be added individually, along with Jimmy's Family, the new Cinderella characters, Old King Cole's Servant, and the characters from Trash Gordon.

MuppetDude, you suggested placing the Elmo's World characters under a uniform group heading. Well, I was anticipating this suggestion based on all those object Muppets that have appeared on EW, just bracing about the fact that now I'll have to watch EW. But then again, I want this thing to be as complete as possible... so the Bathtub, Bicycle and Helmet will all go there, along with the Black Leather Jacket.
And now a few questions/clarifications.
1 Drtooth said that the clown from JTBB was a Muppet character, so don't you think it should be added? Just looking for an answer here, after all some of the entries in my listing are one-timers like Xavier and the Genie of the Toothpaste.
2 In the interest of knocking off as many AM's to reduce the overall number remaining, don't you think that the two singers from the BB King song should be added? If not as his backup singers, then would a denomination like "Bearded Singers" or "Beard-Losing Singers" apt for such an entry?
3 How is the name of Trash Gordon's first foes spelled: "Mudongs", "Muddongs", or "Mudlongs"?
Please post ASAP and thanks for all your help everybody.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another week, and more character questions for the forum members to help me with.

OK, please provide descripts to the best of your knowledge of the following characters from Episode 4062, the Furry Red Monster Parade.
1 Elmo's World: Big Foot.
2 The Pizza, from Trash Gordon.
3 The characters that showed up during the parade after Big Bird joined the marchers.
4 The characters on the TV the Count was watching, from the spoof show Six Feet Under.
Please post here and thanks for your help.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The other characters in the parade.... a bunch of human kids, 3 human adults (one an African American Poliace officer), Alan, Gladys, Mel and Narf from Monster Clubhouse, Chickens, I think a penguin, a sheep, and a Muppet tomato.

The foot was actually an actual human foot (I think Joey Mazarino's) photographed on a blue screen, and compiled into Elmo's world to be large (slightly bigger than Elmo... Elmo was able to sit on it at the finalie).

The Pizza was pretty much what you'd expect, a realistic looking Pizza with Muppet eyes, and a mouth (both on the top half of the pizza). he was covered in pepperoni slices, and I couldn't see any anchovies (unlike what Oscar described).

I think the characters from "Six Feet Under" were only visable from the legs down, under a table. There were 3 pairs of feet. Two orange furry ones, a pair of green furry ones, and a pair of smooth pink ones. Sorry If I didn't have much help with this, Maria was on NBC's Today show explaining her new kids book as the show was on, and I was switching back and forth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Didn't know about that. So what was her book about?
Don't worry about the descripts, just be on the look out for the characters when/if Episode 4062 should be repeated on your PBS station before Episode 4063 tomorrow.
OK, should the "Big Foot" be added?
Should the pizza from Trash Gordon be added? And under what name, "The Pizza" or "The Pepperoni and Anchovy Pizza" or "The Pepperoni and Anchovy Pizza with Extra Garlic"?
LMK and we'll talk again. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sonia's book is called "No Dog's Allowed" and it's based on her experiances going to the beach with all her relitives as a kid. She's got a second book (she didn't go into much detail about it, though) called "Box of Kittens" (or something like that)

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I have a few questions about Joe Hundred Guy and TriangleBob Trianglepants(since I havent seen them yet)...

Are they Muppets? If so,describe what they look like,and who performs them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No one's seen them yet. And rest assured, once I do see them, I will describe them in detail for all... :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, here's today's descriptions:

A woman named Gladys: A fat blue AM with a small pink nose, and sleepy eyes, has a golden blonde haircut (I can't describe it, but sort of flat) and a Pink dress

The chickens: 2 larger Brown AM chickens and a smaller white chicken (same one they used for Cinderella) with blonde beehive hair cuts.

The lizard: A small cartoony, muppet chamelion with bug eyes on either side of his head and a curly tale. A rod puppet, very small.

Joe Hundered guy: Tall orange AM with live hands, similar to Guy Smiley, actually more like Monty. he has a top row of teeth, and a weird poofy curly hair cut (dark brown in color) he has sleepy eyes with green eyelids, and a small triangular nose, pinkish. He wears a long sleeve dress shirt with a loud red plaid tie.

The Butler: Fat Blue AM with live hands, has sleepy eyes, pink eyelids, if I'm not mistaken. Has a red nose the shape of an upside down cone with a ball at the end of it. Wears wire frame glasses, and is male pattern balding, light grey hair on the sides, but not on top. He wears a blackish grey butler suit and blue tie.