Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean it's called YOUTube for a reason. To put YOUR creative work on there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean it's called YOUTube for a reason. To put YOUR creative work on there.
Well, their original company slogan was, "Broadcast Yourself." And, basically, this is what the original creators of the site intended it for. In fact, it's basically what Jim Henson foresaw in that HANDMADE VIDEO pilot he did just days before he died, when he described an era to come where it would be easier for filmmakers and producers to create their own shows and films and share them in ways we hadn't seen before.

I feel like if Jim were alive today and he had a YouTube channel, he'd probably be bigger than even Casey Neistat or PewDiePie.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
What I don't understand is how other users uploads of full episodes from Sesame Street, not only Sesame Street but full episodes of TV shows from who knows how long are still on Youtube but as for uploading stand alone segments, street scenes or even a 5 min clip we get a strike and it gets taken down. I don't get it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again, like I said a few posts back, years ago I uploaded clips from the truTV show WORLD'S DUMBEST... and within three weeks, truTV not only nuked the clips I uploaded, but I got a copyright strike for it as well, yet there's other YouTubers out there who not only have clips from the same show uploaded for years, but some continue to upload WD clips and never get in trouble for it, so go fig.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you're talking about someone like Rohail..... Again, I think it's because his videos don't seem to pop up as easily when searched for, at least from what I noticed.

Or he could just be privileged.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Could be possible...... He did mention a couple times that he, quote on quote, "has emailed Sesame Workshop" before (but this is coming from the same guy who constantly says, quote on quote, "he'll get his broken hard drive fixed.") So anything he says is usually just him talking out of his ***.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Could be possible...... He did mention a couple times that he, quote on quote, "has emailed Sesame Workshop" before (but this is coming from the same guy who constantly says, quote on quote, "he'll get his broken hard drive fixed.") So anything he says is usually just him talking out of his ***.
So you wouldn't take that information with a grain of salt?