Sesame Street to Introduce HIV-Positive Muppet

S

Special_Ed

Muppet quilter,

I have yet to be hurtful or inflamatory. If you want to go to a place that is I suggest you visit either ******.com or it's ******.com. I saw this website featured on 20/20 once and the webmaster is a sicko, but I bet you'd all classify me with this man.

Sal & the rest,

Maybe if the people of Africa would refrain from having premartital sex then the aids problem there would stop growing!!!

Warrick,

You sure are a silly little man. When did I ever say I was anti aids infected people? Also on a professional level you sometime have to work with people who are different than you. The guy who played Gandalf in Lord of the Rings is gay, but he is a fine actor and I'd hire him too if I had made that film. (My first choice would have been Patrick Stewart however.)

Jim Henson was a scoitologist and therefore had very different beliefs than I do, but he is one of my top heroes in the family film area. I respect the work these people can do, not who they are as a person.

I guess my take dissapoints you.

Matleo,

Because the Jews have become a target of many groups over the centries, but have always survived, doesn't it make even the biggest athiest wonder if they very well could be the chosen people? Look at the great civilizations that rose and fell, Egypt, the Roman Empire, etc., but the lowly Jews survived through it all. Isn't it amazing?

Jackie

Reaction score
Posting those links was extremely inappropriate...

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, there was this one guy in Germany who hated gays and Jews, and thought that Christianity was the one true religion....

I think his name was ADOLF something...

ACHTUNG!!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The situation with Special_Ed is taken care of. All areas of his account have been suspended.

Let's move on to other things now...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is now open again. It was closed for a few minutes in order to take care of a few things.

If you were trying to post to this discussion during this time your posts didn't go through.

Appreciate everyone's understanding.

matleo

Reaction score
Thank you Philip,...ever playing the "kermit" role :wink:

....now, who wants S'Mores??
--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Me...me...I want some. Wait! Is there corn syrup in those?:wink:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Now Jamie, we've been over this. Smores are not vegetarian. And the chocolate has corn syrup. :stick_out_tongue:

matleo

Reaction score
Uhhh.....I don't know. probably. There's marshmellow, chocolate and graham cracker so ou basically have every artificial ingredient known to man (or frogboy) Let's raid the cabinet and see if we can find sometihng else.

BTW: Just read Luke's pre-seeing this open again rant!!! Wow!! Some real good points!! If anybody here hasn't read it I suggest taking a look at it. It's one of his best postings really!!

--Matt

dwmckim

Reaction score
S'Mores?

Are you kidding?

After everything that's gone on here, i'm aching for S'less!:big_grin: