Sesame's 35th season kicks off with a prime-time special

muppet maniac

Reaction score
WOOOOWWW!!!This sounds cool!!!

Anyone know which SS Muppets are going to be in the tv special????

P

Philo and Gunge

muppet maniac said:
Anyone know which SS Muppets are going to be in the tv special????
Well:
Elmo
Grover

I just hope they have :sympathy: in it ("9 lights!")

muppet maniac

Reaction score
..what about Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Big Bird, Cookie, etc..? are they going to be in it too?

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
..what about Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Big Bird, Cookie, etc..? are they going to be in it too?
I'm sure they will be. At the least, they'll be in several old skits/flashbacks. This special sounds like it could be very nostalgic and fun. I'm so looking forward to it!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this special as well. Here's hoping that they use some nice rare older clips to satisfy the nostalgia of folks like us...

:smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Hopefully, we could be back to the format we know and love by about season 37 to 38.
We don't even know if there will be a season 37. :frown:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Elmo will come BACK from the adventure to the past? I couldn't think of a happier ending... :big_grin: :halo:

Deadwall

Reaction score
Maybe It Is My Imagination... but...

muppet maniac said:
You know... maybe I'm just a loon, but I've been watching SS more and more lately (since my kids are at that age and I am introducing them to the muppets, like any good father should) and I've noticed that the writers focus more on one or two characters per episode, and it could be just a quick blip or cameo from the likes of Big Bird, Oscar, Ernie, etc. Usually the character focused on is Elmo, or Tele, or Baby Bear.

Back in the day, correct me if I am wrong, I remember a more well balanced SS, where each character would be sure to make at least one appearance for a good solid minute or two. Am I wrong? :grouchy:

What do you think?