Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
SW has just released Holiday Ecards, Be it for Xmas, Hannukah, Whatever!

dietrich

Reaction score
I hope that we see many rare sketches in the near future

mbmfrog

Reaction score
They finally used one of my favorite characters during Excerise day. :grouchy:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
The Latest One is "I'm Proud" staring Grover.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like the "days" usually last a week or more. Still, I am really liking the relaunched site. I would still like to have many of these sketches on a DVD someday, and there's a lot that I want to see added.

I noticed in the Mupets section that there's a box linking to search resaults for many characters. Why are the uber-rare Aristotle and Lelsie Mostly listed if the results don't show any videos? And in the on-air section, why is there a section on Bruno if none of his clips are on the site?

But still, this site has a lot of stuff that wasn't on the old site, like Teeny Little Superguy, Don Music, and Roosevelt Franklin.

It's a shame that "Number 1 Day" didn't include Baker Number 1, which still isn't on the site. Disapointingly, while Baker Number 5 is included, the monsters sequence isn't, but interestingly "monsters" is lsited as a tag. I wonder if that's a last-minute edit. I also wonder if maybe that part was cut from later broadcasts (as aparantly noen of us have any 1980s episodes with the sketch).

There are some cool things that took me awhile to figure out. For example, when viewing a clip, there is somethign you can click on, to choose viewing "related clips", "recently added clips", and "most popular clips" The recently added section saves me from having to search to see if the site has added certain things I want to see. Looking at most popular, it seems like the majority of viewers are the shows current target audience, as only one classic clip ("The Golden Apple") is included.

This site has a lot of cool rarities that I didn't know about, like a sketch where Grover and the monotones demonstrate the word walk (though for some reason, the title given is "Q: Quiet"), a sketch with Cookie Monster talking about telephones, Kermit coming across the word telephone, Harvey Kneeslapper singing Tell a Joke (who knew that Harvey had his own number?), and a lot more. The site has uploaded some rarities (and in this case I'm referring to stuff I doubt any of us had copies of) that I have heard of, like Sad, The Trading Game, The U/ V Salesman, and There's a Hole in the Bucket.