Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It's Go Green Day with Elmo! I know all of you, besites Oscarfan and The Shoe Fairy, hate Elmo, but I like him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now it is Growing and Changing Day with Telly.

When I click on the "recently added" thing on th evideo pages nothing shows up,so I've been doing som e searching, and I've found some clips that have been added. For example, I found "The Audience Goes to Lunch" with Guy Smiley, and "Kermit Explains Big and Small" (about time that one got added; "Kermit Explains Tall and Short" has been there for months).

Sigh, and still no Leslie Mostly or Bruno clips, and still no Baker #1.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has "Prairie Dawn Invites 3" still on the site? I looked for it yesterday. I did searches for Prairie Dawn, Grover, Cookei Monster, and Herry, to no avail. It is one of my favorite sketches that I "discovered" ont he site (by discovered I mean found at sesamestreet.org without any prior knowledge of it's existience). I really hope that it gets included on the upcoming 40th anniversary release (I was hoping so even before it was apparantly taken down).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It appears that a few complete Elmo's World segments are on the site (I haven't watched any all the way through on the site, but looking at the runtime I assume they are complete), but now it appears that several short clips from Elmo's World: Sky (and possibly other segments) have been uploaded, as opposed to an entire sketch.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today is Mommy Time.

A number of greart clips have been added. Among the highlights:
  • The new segment with Michelle Obama, produced for next season
  • Bert and Ernie blow a fuse
  • Big Bird rhymes Hooper
  • Mysterious Theater: Toast (first MT sketch on the website)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't think we've discussed the video queues on the site. Those are advertised things that are a bit like the playlists, but more like clicking on an individual video clip. There is a new one called Gina's Favorite Videos. I wonder if those are actually Allison Bartlett O'Reilley's favorites. But I guess it is in character for Gina, as a Little Jerry clip is in there. I hope more cast member favorites get included in the near future.

I wonder if there'll ever be a chance of there being playlists representative of certain performers, writers, directors, filmmakers, and animators.