Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have noticed something odd. Currently, almost ever clip in the "Most Popular" bar is from this season, and was added within the past few weeks... And yet classic clips are very rarely in the "most popular" bar. I know that Mad Men was in that bar a week after it was added to the site... Somehow I find it wrong that newer clips are so popular while classic ones don't show up there as much. Considering how many of us were wanting to see it (or see it again) after all these years, I'm surprised that Baker #1 hasn't shown up in the "most popular" bar.

Man, I really want classic clisp to show up as "most popular"... At Hulu and Sesame Workshop's youtube channel the number of views can be viewed by fans, and older clips are usually listed among the first few highest-ranked videos.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's Guessing Day with Abby Cadabby.

Quite a few christmas clips have been added, including "Gift From the Heart", the sites title for the Bert and Ernie scenes from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. Oddly enough all the scenes are shown together in one clip, unlike the various multi-part segments which are presented seperately. I presume that this is showing the scenes as seen in A Sesame Street Christmas Carol (and honestly, I didn't watch the whole clip on the site).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's now "Make a Snow Grouch Day" with Oscar. Fluffy also makes an appearance.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's now Weather Day with Zoe. Ironic, as it's starting to get colder where I live.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now it's "Fix the Problem Day" with Abby Cadabby. I guess there must have been a glitch or mistake or something.