SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I do know what you mean. A decade is always a long time ago. But the sound of this site sounds pretty positive to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait, so it's JUSt 1998 on ward? No classic clips? No Electric company? Rip off~!

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't actually know. I'm just saying it's a possibility. I remember back when I heard about the new channel now known as PBS Kids Sprout was being launched, I remember hoping it would show some classic SS. But now, they're only showing episodes from Season 30 and 31. Then again, the purpose of Sprout was that everything is supposed to look completely new. And I guess Seasons 30 and 31 can still be shown, because they're not THAT old. I think this website IS supposed to appeal to kids and adults, so, there's hope.

ssetta

Reaction score
There is no press release kit. See, I actually heard this from this woman I regularly talk to from Sesame Workshop. I'm not going to give you the name, but that's where I heard about it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought this website was for us angry fans who were sick of not being able to see classic clips legally, i.e. the Old School sets.

scarecroe

Reaction score
If you read the first post in this thread, ssetta cites that the service "WILL have old [segments]." But in post #30, s/he suggests that "old" segments may be limited to Season 30 material. Which, by the way, is currently airing three times daily on PBS Sprout.

sssseta, where can one find the original press release for this website? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

ssetta

Reaction score
There isn't one. I just talked to her again, and she said that it's been pushed back to September now. There have been some delays. I don't really know what's going on, but that's what she said.

Drtooth

Reaction score
When something is pushed back that far, that means it aint gonna happen... like Muppet series 10 or Sesame Series one. But then again, we are getting TMS volume 2 after a 2 year wait....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
...this is getting a little fishy.

[fish start flying] :zany:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Lew Zealand strikes again! .. what's he doing on Sesame Street? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.