Singing Christmas Kermit & Piggy at Walgreen's

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I really like the kermit with the scarf! And $8, you can't beat that!!! I wonder when the walgreens by me will be selling these so I can snatch one up!!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Christmas walgreens Kermit voice sounds like Steve's! I listen to the "Americas got Talent" spot with Piggy & Kermit singing "Dont go breaking my Heart" with "Arties" kermit voice and i played and re-played and this singing Christmas Walgreens kermit sounds NOTHING like artie's to me!

dwmckim

Reaction score
...just because it doesn't sound like Artie's doesn't mean it sounds like Steve's though...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
check it out for yourself! that youtube video made it sound baaaaaad!!!!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
yea i hear steves kermit..i just think its the quality of the recording..remember these things arnt amazingly made...they die fast expecially if people in sotres keep playing them over and over

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yea i hear steves kermit..i just think its the quality of the recording..remember these things arnt amazingly made...they die fast expecially if people in sotres keep playing them over and over
Very ture TRUE ture!! :cool:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
My grandpa surprisingly brought over the "Santa Baby" Miss Piggy and it sounds more like her than what we hear on the YouTube video... the details of the doll are not so great, they're average, but it's something good to have. lol. I want that new Christmas Kermit plush now! :big_grin:

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
I went to Walgreen's yesterday to find the singing dolls, and they DID'NT HAVE THEM!!!! I want them so bad!!!! :mad::grouchy::cry: