1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Singing Christmas Kermit & Piggy at Walgreen's

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't quite frequent Walgreens much, so I popped in to look at these things.

I was expecting the Kermit to be the size of a TY Beany Baby or something. This sucker is HUGE for 8 bucks! Almost the size of the Disney version. WOw!

2. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

As always: I WANT.

3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

my kitty & walgreens kermie!

4. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

The singing Kermit is now on sale for $3.25 and the Kermit with the scarf is on sale for $2 at Walgreens since 75% off Christmas stock!!!

5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

got the kermit one on clearance he is pretty great

6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I couldn't find the singing ones once they went on clearance... the problem I have with the other kermit is the same thing I have a problem with with most kermits over the last ten years or so...why do they keep giving him fabric eyes? Why can't they given him plastic eyes which look much better. Still he is cute and if I can find him for $2 I might buy a few.