Sketches wanted--looking for traders

BeamlovesBob

Reaction score
:crazy:

Yikes that is the grandest collection I have seen so far ANYWHERE. Only now have I been trying to make up a collection of full episodes... I grew up on 70s reruns and 80s episodes of Sesame Street and would love to see more of them, because I didn't have access to a VCR at all, and I missed out on the Noggin and 123 Sesame reruns as well... :embarrassed:

I might have some muppet episodes to trade but I'd have to look through my video collection that is not with me, but at my parent's home...

I'd be willing to buy or send blank tapes to anyone as well who would be willing to help me out. Time is not an issue; I'm just working on building a collection because obviously there seems to be few other options for finding these episodes, with not even a compiled list handy anywhere...

I'm searching mostly for an episode that I can only remember the skit. Bob is trying throughout the entire episode to get some rest, with so many interruptions, until the end of the show; I remember it ends in Hooper's store. Another priority would be seeing the 1st episode...that would be so cool.

Whenever/If anyone could help me, please e-mail moonlightbeam@writeme.com. Thanks!

mikealan

Reaction score
rjschex said:
Circus Trainer #2 (snakes)

Mad Painter--any other than 4, 8, or 11 (those I have already)

"Funny Farm" (animated Raposo sketch for #5, featuring fiddler Donnie Bud)
I have Circus Tamer#2 on the PBS version of #3193 on a burned DVD from SSetta, Mad Painter#'s 3 on #1037, #1707, and #2312, #4 on #355, #8 on #2405, and #10 on #2341, and I have Funny Farm (the Number Five) on #1094 (which I got it from MuppetDude).

Dantecat

Reaction score
Rjschex,Do you know when you'll start tape trading???

Xerus

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Currently, here are few of the skits I thought of I'm looking for...

Gone With the Wind-a Monsterpiece Theater production featuring Kermit

Blue-nosed Herry searches for a triangle (I think the beginning of the skit I have on #3148 is missing)

Cookie Monster from 1970-71 helps to settle an argument between two Anything Muppet kids-a blue-headed muppet boy and a tall orange muppet girl, who were fighting over a plate with one cookie by declaring that the smallest person could get the cookie but Cookie suddenly began to shrink into pint-size so he could get the cookie

The Fabulous Flea Circus (Letter F), a fantastic way to learn about the function of that fun letter, F

Animated: Ants carry the huge letter Q to the top of the hill

Jazzy Spies#9

Jazzy Spies#10

Pinball#8

Mad Painter#2

Mad Painter#5

Mad Painter#6

Mad Painter#11

Baker#1

Baker#4

Baker#5

Baker#9

Beat the Time game show with The Count

Any of you have these skits?
Hey Mikealan

I have that Q and the ants clip you're looking for. It's part of a classic SS episode that's filled with Q stuff, along with stuff like Grover counting 5 people on an elevator, Gordon and Bob playing one of these things with a confused delivery man, and Mr. Hooper studying for night school while Big Bird constantly interrupts him.

If you're interested in getting it along with some classic SS clips I have. I'm willing to trade for some really old SS episodes. Just give me a buzz.

Xerus

Dantecat

Reaction score
Rjschex,Do you still know when you'll trade with us?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well Rjschex,I see you're back on line again,Do you know when you'll trade with us?

mikealan

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Hey Mikealan

I have that Q and the ants clip you're looking for. It's part of a classic SS episode that's filled with Q stuff, along with stuff like Grover counting 5 people on an elevator, Gordon and Bob playing one of these things with a confused delivery man, and Mr. Hooper studying for night school while Big Bird constantly interrupts him.

If you're interested in getting it along with some classic SS clips I have. I'm willing to trade for some really old SS episodes. Just give me a buzz.

Xerus
I ALREADY got #871! These stuff were on it!

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
I am looking for some sketches myself (have been for awhile). Thanks to Boober Gorg SSetta and Antifrodis I have some of us in video in spanish and the audio in English.

If someone is interested in helping me I would like the following Mpgs if they exist.

Fat Cat Sat Hat video (I have the audio)
Mahna Mahna (any version but the muppet show circa 76')
The four Dragons
Near/ Far
Air (with Bip)
the Opposite song (Bip)
and pretty much anything with Bip in it

I doubt that I would have anything that you dont already have but if I do I would be happy to trade you.

That is all

Splurge

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
Fat Cat Sat Hat video (I have the audio)
This one I know is on the Getting Ready to Read video.

I've also read that "Air" is on Sing-Along Earth Songs, but having never seen the video, I don't know if it's Bip's song, or Guy Smiley's.

(My sup-er intuition tells me it should be Bip, because it is closer to the environmental message of the video, whereas Guy Smiley, while funny is destructive of property. :smile: )

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
I found the Guy Smiley Air song on the internet (I think Kazaa) a long time ago. It was on audio.

One question. I dont really see as many Sesame Street videos on Kazaa. Any ideas why that might be?