Sketches wanted--looking for traders

Soul H

Reaction score
Can anybody send me any best-of sketches of 1977? I have nothing to give in return except for my gratitude?

Soul H

Reaction score
Has anybody ever thought of uploading their sketches to their computer so that people can download them?

ssetta

Reaction score
In a way, I think we should close this thread :cry: I mean, it's not like he's ever gonna trade with us. :cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think this thread should be closed. Think of how useful it's been for other forum members.

That said, here are some sketches/episode questions I have I'd like to get info for.
1 All four Spaceship Surprise sketches.
2 The story of Numberella, created so as to feature the number 21.
3 The Story of the Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy, from Season 34 I believe.
4 The Worm Olympic Games, specifically the grouch owners/trainers of the international worms.
5 Any episode from the Season 28 storyline "Slimey Goes to the Moon", specifically any segment featuring the Worm Aeronautics Space Administration's chief officer portrayed by Lynn Thigpen where they say what her name is.
Please post here, or contact me via E-mail or PM with whatever info you got on these requests.
Thanks and have a good weekend.

Soul H

Reaction score
It's not that. The problem is that I don't have anything to trade.

ssetta said:
In a way, I think we should close this thread :cry: I mean, it's not like he's ever gonna trade with us. :cry:

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Soul H I use Kazaa to share my sketches.

Only thing is that most of the sketches on Kazaa arent the ones I am looking for. So I have to look to people who have wisely saeved old video tapes from their ealier years (wish I had done the same).

Anyone seen Tony? I have the CD compilation that he wants.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, you mean MuppetDude? He said he wouldn't be back till the new year started, guess he'll be back when his semester starts up in a week or two.

BTW: Any help with the sketches and specifically the characters from said sketches requested above would be rully appreciated.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
Just so you know my CD is ready. I don't remember who wants the CD if it was you or Tony.
That would be me. :wink: