Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Maybe it's just my nitpicky eye, but Boober's body looked flat because I didn't shade it as much as I should have . I darkened the shadow toward his back and behind and added some more fur texture to round him out.

I may draw the followup, although I don't think it has quite the comedy potential that the followup to "Fraggles 'n' Smurfs in Oz" did.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Red & Poncle: Just a pic of Red and Poncle, her daughter in my fanfics. The kid's well on her way to being a little monkey, just like Red must have been.

The recent chapters of A Wandering Heart have been kind of heavy, and when that happens I get the inexplicable urge to draw innocent, cute stuff just to balance things out.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hmm, can I embed DeviantArt pictures here?

...Not using their preferred shockwave thing. Oh well, I know how to get around that.

Clio at the Pond - I settled on Clio for her name 'cause it's simple and pretty and not too important-sounding. She'll appear in the chapter after next of A Wandering Heart, so I figured it's about time I tightened up her appearance.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I drawed more.

Private Screening: I thought I was being all sneaky and subtle with this one, but apparently not, as everyone seemed to pick right up on this one over at DA. However, only one person figured out which movie they were watching--there is a clue in the pic, believe it or not--and I don't think anyone guessed where they were. This is for a later chapter of A Wandering Heart.

Scooter just gets harder and harder to draw. Dang.

Fraggletastic Doodles for A Wandering Heart, another story that I'm currently outlining, and random stuff I scribbled down just for fun. Dumb-hat-for-Gobo alert: a Pierrot cap.

Slackbot

Reaction score
You, sir, will not go to heaven.

And I need to clean the Coke off my monitor off now.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh, in that pic Jan is talking to Scooter. Their first meeting doesn't go that well.

Wembley is in a cage in a story I'm currently working on, the working title of which is "To Serve Fraggles." There are a bunch of doodles for that story there: Boober stirring something, Dr. Boober reading, Wembley in Junior Gorg's hand, and the stylized Fraggle and cauldron.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Okay cool, yea I noticed some of those pictures the first time around.
That sounds like it'll be an interesting story.