Smokers on the forum

B

Boppity

Any of you guys do or used to smoke? just out of interest really.

I don't

Boppity

Beebers

Reaction score
I have smoked for 35 years.

Sue me, throw me out on the street, ban me from social discourse, etc.

Anyways, uh, yes.

I do not advocate and never have advocated the practice for others. Don't smoke.

:attitude: :attitude: :attitude:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So are you going to stay, Beebers? I really miss you, you were alot of fun.

Anyway, I myself don't, and don't want to smoke, but I did just find out the awful truth that Kathy Greenwood is a smoker. :eek:

F

furryredmonster

Hate smoking. Decpice it. I even plug my nose when were at the gas station caz I know I shouldn't breathe gas... same way with cigarette smoke. I hate it!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I tried smoking in 7th grade to be cool, but I was too dumb to get the hang of it (as well as being too dumb in believing it would make me cool)! Thank God.

Rosewood

Reaction score
I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, yet I have 3 step kids who all smoke. So you can imagine how embarassing it is (for me and them) when I have to spray them down with "Fabreeze" each time they come over to visit!:embarrassed:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I'm a non-smoker; never even tried it and don't ever intend to. In fact, I'm the only non-smoker in my entire family of chimneys... Weird.

superfan

Reaction score
Tried a puff once when I was maybe 21...I took a cig from my friend and said, "Okay, what's so good about it!" Took a drag and immediately choked, threw it on the ground and stomped on it with my boot. :stick_out_tongue:

To those of you who smoke, I hope you will someday have the willpower and strength to quit. It's an INCREDIBLY hard thing to do, but so worth it (just ask my husband and Mom and stepdad) If you choose not to, my hope to you is that you won't suffer the dire consequences of the habit.