So cold. So very, very cold...

anathema

Reaction score
My entire road was one big 'icy patch' this morning...great fun to drive on!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
You don't know cold it is until you find yourself walking to all your classes in a town situated between two lakes and find you can barely feel you legs.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i suggest for you all to move down here to texas...i live in houston and we had a high yesterday in the low 70's

forget about the heater, turn up the ac!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ya man, i hate this place cause it's always hot here...people complain around here if there is a low in the low 60's and i think that is to much of a high low for texas cause lows around here in the winter time i supposed to be in the low to mid 40's....but ya, it's been so hot here lately, especially in the night time, that i don't have any covers or blankets on me because i get hot....now if it were like in the 20's or 30's in the night time, then i would need those blankets and the heat on...

ryan

grail

Reaction score
here in Indiana, it was 54 degrees on monday, and 26 on tuesday...no lie

beaker

Reaction score
Gosh I love living in Northern California. It has been absolutely picturesque beee-yooo-tiful for the last month or so. Man, what am I doing spending so much time on the darn computer?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I live in NEW ORLEANS. 80 degrees outside means it's time to put on a SWEATER!!!!!! 100 degrees is MILD!!!!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Gosh I love living in Northern California. It has been absolutely picturesque beee-yooo-tiful for the last month or so. Man, what am I doing spending so much time on the darn computer?
rub it in...rub it in...:smile: just kidding, but seriously, I don't think I've seen the sun for a month! It's been very dreary and cold here. We've had occasional snow but not pretty, happy snow. It's been sludgy yucky snow.