So I just got asked to make puppets for a commerical...

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
This is true...Im a bad Canadian. Especially since I've never been to Canada.

I've just finished the 2nd and final puppet. No pictures yet, but I'm feeling good. *sigh of relief*

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I'm going to ask them today regarding viewing the commerical online as well as maybe getting a little mention on the website somewhere in a corner where you can't see me? (how does that work usually?)

Jinx

Reaction score
Great puppets! Made me laugh out loud immediately upon seeing them! Congratulations on a great gig!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Thank you very much!

I'm hoping I can get the spot up online somewhere just as soon as I get it.

The main puppeteer's guess was about a week. **fingers crossed**

RockerRob

Reaction score
I LOVE hockey! You are so lucky that you got to make some puppets for the Cyotes! I made a duck puppet in honor of the Anaheim Ducks, but it isn't anything official, just a little thing a fan like me would do. I still haven't taken pictures of him, but I will now that the season is about start; photos at the Honda center itself, of course!

My dream is that he (Drake the duck) will be a part of the Ducks somehow, then I could tag along with his adventure. The 20007-20008 season starts this Saturday with a game in London, of all places, with a game against the Ducks and the LA Kings. GO DUCKS!

-Julie

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
My favorite part about doing that project is that because we couldn't find *any* shirts with the Coyotes logo on it smaller than 4-6 years old, I had to steal an image from the internet, print it up onto an iron-on fusing and slap it on a plain shirt to use the stolen image legally. (hehe)

**runs off with her theivery**