So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

beaker

Reaction score
Just curious what some of your guy's new years resolutions are for 2003. Mine would be(in no particulair order)

To branch off into other creative arts and media, be it multi media design, customized club fashion, animation, etc.

To get my webcomic launched, try to shop around my comic book...as well as get an EP out of my music.

To reinvent my eclectic sense of unique fashion.

To go to more cons(be it anime, music, video games, etc related)

To go on lots of fun filled trips

To become the best person I can be, along with trying to reach that happiness in life...where at the end of the day you think to yourself "man, I am really loving life right now!" And just really make life an endless concerto of good times, where life is an adventure and dreams become reality.

...Oh, and hopefully along the way finally have a girlfriend after almost 25 years:wink: *ie: the one hting ya cant plan for*

Bean Bunnysan

Reaction score
Well Mine is to bring in "a little Bean Bunny" in to this world with the wife.

Not to fart or burp in the same location as the wife is.

Luke

Reaction score
Mine is to finally get that bloody ALF site launched !

Luke

Reaction score
I forgot to add, my other new year resolution is to clone the world's first britney-penguin. It'll be an all new breed of penguin with long blonde hair and two oustanding ...... legs. :eek: Along with it's singing and dancing skills (which will obviously need to be scientifically enhanced during the cloning process) it'll also be able to withstand cold temperatures, have a love of being completly naked and tossed in the air (we'll be taking that part from Britney, of course) and will have a thing for wierd guys in boybands. (that part will be coming from the penguin). Last but not least it'll have incredible promotional and merchandising abilities.

I plan to make about 50 of them, mould them into a song and dance troupe and tour Rekjavik and Bolivia. Britney's well up for it - when we told her we wanted to copy her gene's she thought we meant 'jeans'. On the downside we have to stamp the name 'Britney Wear' on all of the penguins butts. :rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
My gosh Luke, that is a terrifying panraramic scope of astonishing horror! Hehe, I like it!

*puts on 3am decoder ring to fully appreciate the madness*

And yeah Luke...just when ya gonna launch that Alf site? I definately think ya need a new Alf graphic for the teaser index...this will be the #1 Alf site, ya gotta represent! hehe

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Every year I make the same resolution, which is: Don't make any resolutions...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Study really hard at university :smile: and stay healthy so I don't miss too many classes at university:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Another one from me - i gotsta start up that Muppet Central Jug Band !

Gonzo

Reaction score
In no particular order:

Reduce our debts.

Start running again.

Make more Fisher Price Little People.

Be a good Daddy.

Streamline my life.

Take good care of Miles and Melissa.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
other than keep up straight a's i want to get better at golfing.....all you guys have great resolutions, ecspecially gonzo, thats sweet, awww...i don't usually get mushy....i just think that's really swell!

luke would u mind parting with one of those penguins. it would make a swell gift for my little bro, he loves penguins too! he could teach your troup how to dance, cause i don't think penguins can exactly get the same moves as britney:stick_out_tongue: they'll need some help! and he's the guy for you!!!!!