So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
new years resolutions are:
1. to do a better job in college this semester. i did very poorly in my opinion and think i can do better this coming semester

2. maybe finally get a girlfriend....thats a big maybe.....its at the bottem of my new years resolutions..hehe

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Get more organized.
Learn to play the guitar.
Get into a good college
Finish writing "King Jerome's Daughters."
Finish writing "Evelyn's Journey."
Write more songs.
Exercise & eat better
Drop a dress size & get a tan by May. (I'm standing in my sister's wedding.)
Be a better sister.
Stay in better contact w/friends who live far away.
Read more.
Find Walt Disney's criogenically frozen body & restore him to life.

radionate

Reaction score
2003 is going to be a whirlwind for me, I just know it.

I don't really make resolutions, but look forward to challenges that I set up for myself.

As of right now:

*I've got a new radio show lining up if all goes well

*Get back into the shape I was in before college (don't we all wish to be that skinny again)

*Quit Smoking

*Have a banner year on the stage (I'm taking over as President of Theatre Oxford, the troop I'm very active in, so its going to take a lot of my time, along with the radio gig and my "partner in crime"!)

I'll be kind of interested to come back in a year and see how I did.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, shake off any residue of the 90's that still might be stuck to my moral fiber.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Uhhhhhhh...ya might wanna change that one, otherwise you'll just end up disappointed. lol

:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D

LOL. Heh, you have a very cool edgy sense of humour...reminds me of someone, hmmmm:wink:

Originally posted by radionate

*I've got a new radio show lining up if all goes well

*Get back into the shape I was in before college (don't we all wish to be that skinny again)

*Quit Smoking

*Have a banner year on the stage (I'm taking over as President of Theatre Oxford, the troop I'm very active in, so its going to take a lot of my time, along with the radio gig and my "partner in crime"!)

I'll be kind of interested to come back in a year and see how I did.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, shake off any residue of the 90's that still might be stuck to my moral fiber.
Well Nate, I know this Fall weve had our bickering...but from the few chats we had, I can think of nothing more apro po than you finally finding success in your radio career and theatre.
And yes, I too hope to finally shake off the residue of the 90's once and for all!

Reaction score
Hehehe...That was b/c of an urban legend John & I once heard a/b how Walt Disney was actually criogenically frozen. (There's even a scene in a Pinky & the Brain episode where they stumble across the frozen Walt.) This inspired us to wrtite a screenplay a/b bringing him back to life, entitled "Raising Walt."

Reaction score
At the very least, I vow to rid the world of EISNER. (This could very well end up being like my buddy Dave's "Operation: Dispose of Aaron Brooks" plan.......) :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My New Year's resolution is to live a little bit more. I have been cooped-up in my apartment for about a year. I needed to work that hard and still do, but I need some "me time" this year - away from the computer.

Past resolutions have included quitting smoking, eating healthy, going to the gym and the virtual elimination of alcohol etc. (I'll still have a beverage for the right rare occasion) And all have them have taken, so I have no doubt this one will too. I'm the type of guy who decides something and does it, new year or not. It's just great to start off with a clean slate. Maybe it's the artist in me, but I love a blank canvas.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
My New Year's resolution is to live a little bit more. I have been cooped-up in my apartment for about a year. I needed to work that hard and still do, but I need some "me time" this year - away from the computer.

Past resolutions have included quitting smoking, eating healthy, going to the gym and the virtual elimination of alcohol etc. (I'll still have a beverage for the right rare occasion) And all have them have taken, so I have no doubt this one will too. I'm the type of guy who decides something and does it, new year or not. It's just great to start off with a clean slate. Maybe it's the artist in me, but I love a blank canvas.
To new beginnings Jamie! And yes, you need to go out more...youre in SAN FRANCISCO for goodness sakes, home of the coolest nite clubs in the world!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah. A few weeks ago I glanced at the TV and there was this shot of a beautiful city at night. I thought to myself, "I wish I lived there" and later discovered it was Sanfrancisco! I need to get out more!