So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
LOL. Yeah. A few weeks ago I glanced at the TV and there was this shot of a beautiful city at night. I thought to myself, "I wish I lived there" and later discovered it was Sanfrancisco! I need to get out more!
Word. Heck, you need to get out more, I need to go to San Franciso more...man youre so lucky to be living in SF.
For someone like me into everything I am thats like the coolest city artistic wise.

Btw, its still not 2003 yet for you! Smoke up!
(Though for New Yorkers, smoking is now officially banned now I read...sweet sweet justice)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
(There's even a scene in a Pinky & the Brain episode where they stumble across the frozen Walt.)
really??? must've missed that one!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Sarah, I love yer avatar!

Really!

I do!

LOL!!

What a great modelin' "over the shoulder" shot!

:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thank beaker! he made it for me! without being asked! of course i did hint!!!

THANKS BEAKER!!! LOVE IT! SEE OTHERS DO TO!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
thank beaker! he made it for me! without being asked! of course i did hint!!!

THANKS BEAKER!!! LOVE IT! SEE OTHERS DO TO!

Sarah
Aww, thanks:wink: That was actually my first use of digital painting on an avatar(As the original pic I used doesnt have a full show of his sweater/shirt) Oh the wonders of photoshop^_^

Ack...and this is my first post of the new year! *yay*

It just turned 2003! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...

let the good times roll in!

*me, who will try and make a concerted effort to trade in the cynicism for warm squishy hugs*

Warm squishy New Years hugs for everyone! @(0o0)@

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

Well, my New Year's Resolution is to be more outgoing. I make a lot of plans and don't really follow them through and I'm gonna make a better effort at it this year. Of course, most of that has to do with school getting in the way..... but I GRADUATE THIS YEAR!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be SUCH A GREAT YEAR!

Love you all --

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Btw, its still not 2003 yet for you! Smoke up!
Oh, you misunderstood me. Those were past resolutions that I suceeded in keeping. I haven't smoked for nearly 4 years!

beaker

Reaction score
Oh, you misunderstood me. Those were past resolutions that I suceeded in keeping. I haven't smoked for nearly 4 years!
Oh my, that is quite good! Thats really cool youve been able to keep yours. Mine is a very minimalist diet and exercise...such a task is akin to walking across Egypt...but Im hoping I can follow through.

And scary larry wolf...youre right...this is definately going to be a GREAT year!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Diet and exercise is pretty easy if you plan it out. I eat 6 smaller meals a day and go to the gym 6 times a week. 30 minutes of cardio every day and weight training 3 of the days. That's really all anyone needs. Keeps a consistant energy level. Just takes discipline and planning, but I love that kind of stuff - as long as it's my idea, of course. :wink: Naaah, I aint stubborn! LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
Diet and exercise is pretty easy if you plan it out. I eat 6 smaller meals a day and go to the gym 6 times a week. 30 minutes of cardio every day and weight training 3 of the days. That's really all anyone needs. Keeps a consistant energy level. Just takes discipline and planning, but I love that kind of stuff - as long as it's my idea, of course. :wink: Naaah, I aint stubborn! LOL!
OMG you are a machine! High kudos man.

Lately my form of exercise is *click click click* ^_^

But I do plan to take a course of action to get into slim mode!