So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
another resolution...if i had money, i'd buy the muppets from emtv and valentine so i can own the muppets......then every one can look up at me and admire me! and say i wish i was like that guy cause he has the muppets!!!!!!

or i could just settle in buying the electric mayhem bus and that'll make me happy.........

ryan

Joggy

Reaction score
* Enjoy living to the max again. I had a few minor problems this past year that made me extremely cranky. I need to see what life is really about and be the old positive dude I used to be.

* Live on my own

* Keep my creative juices flowing! I'm working for a writer writing books, the musical I'm gonna puppeteer in is FINALLY gonna start, I'm going to do more puppetry, play the piano in the blues bar...

Happy New Year everyone!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
another resolution: write a tv sitcom of my family! we are so crazy. my friends like to come over and see the next dumb thing we do or say.....

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
another resolution...if i had money, i'd buy the muppets from emtv and valentine so i can own the muppets
It's times like this I wish I had a billion dollars. Heck I wish I had a hundred dollars^_^

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I thought of a couple other resolutions:

1. Stand up strait. As an artist I like to be as close to what I'm working on as possible, so I hunch my back to get closer, which is not good. Hopefully this won't make me less of an artist...

2. I should get stronger. I've started doing sit-ups and push-ups before my showers and actually doing the excercises at P.E.

Hold me to it, guys! :wink:
--"Scary" Larry Wolf